Is Cubasis3 + AUv3 + iPad Pro a viable way to make music (on the go, on the couch)?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mindnoise wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:54 am
zacha wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:11 am Me neither, but I’m on the previous, non USB-C model. I think for me, on the USB-C model, my big question would be which USB hub also has a good quality headphone DAC
M-Audio Air|Hub might be an option.

Of course it depends on what you define as 'quality'.
For me I don’t expect audiophile standard from a USB hub, just “as good as an apple one” is a good enough start. I remember reading that otherwise interesting hub had a headphone jack that wasn’t even up to that

zacha wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:28 am For me I don’t expect audiophile standard from a USB hub, just “as good as an apple one” is a good enough start. I remember reading that otherwise interesting hub had a headphone jack that wasn’t even up to that
Well the Air / Hub should be way better than that. :)

mindnoise wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:57 am Well the Air / Hub should be way better than that. :)
If you're the guy who writes CURIOS then I just wanted to say thanks for your work. :)

ashh wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:37 pm
mindnoise wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:57 am Well the Air / Hub should be way better than that. :)
If you're the guy who writes CURIOS then I just wanted to say thanks for your work. :)
Yes, that`s me.
Thanks a lot for your interest in my articles! This mean a lot to me! :)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”