One Synth Challenge #131: Syncla-X (Voting Over, results pending)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AH, I'm from Germany, but live in Croatia! 8)

In General, Taron, we asked it on the most sparsely populated month forum! :hihi: If we want to get more feedback, we need to ask this question on the General OSC forum! Immediately after schiing's friendly question about a Twitter members,
exactly in the subject! :tu:

Well, we had to start somewhere, but GREAT IDEA! :tu:

Well … I'm a Somerset yokel who lives "up North" in Yorkshire!

dB

Taron wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:00 am Uh, wow, haven't looked into the thread yet... well, here's a first little doodle with this thing. Man, it's not easy to get into it, but I think there are some neat things to discover. Thus far I have only used the first 2 oscillators. Even after 8 presets from scratch, I still need a moment to get the sound to come out, hahaha. :lol: ...(volume up -check, sustain up -check, osc1 volume up- check, osc1 sustain up- check, cutoff up, cutoff sustain up - check, check, velocity up (to avoid heart attack) - check...PAN 1 to center -check) OK, now I can start dialing stuff around. :P

https://soundcloud.com/taronium/synclumsy01/s-mnQGi
Dear Taron. If you come back here and read this, I would like to ask you to make your Synclumsy track available for download :pray: I like this track as much as the final one, and I would be happy to be able to listen to it offline!

Done! :tu: :hug:

Thanks! :wheee:

-remove

Return to “Instruments”