vurt - the telex codex

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interesting track. Doesn't sound like a synth. Sounds like somebody went outside with a microphone and recorded the surroundings. That's not easy to pull off unless you're using samples, which I assume you're not using.

So very cool indeed.

loving the crunchy bits ...

I like the two part nature of it - they both intertwine well. One take or overdubs?

This sounds like vurt trying to use a lighter but the flame constantly gets sucked into space by the lovely delay and reverb he is using. :)
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

The reverb is from the large chamber inside bong he is trying to light with it.

wagtunes wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:34 pm Interesting track. Doesn't sound like a synth. Sounds like somebody went outside with a microphone and recorded the surroundings. That's not easy to pull off unless you're using samples, which I assume you're not using.

So very cool indeed.
no samples, all synth and fx. :)
thanks for listening 8)

experimental.crow wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:51 am loving the crunchy bits ...
some parts are very "walking on thin ice" type crunching 8)
thanks for listening :)

Forgotten wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:09 am I like the two part nature of it - they both intertwine well. One take or overdubs?
all one take. only post editing was adding fades in and out.
thanks 8)

spunkmuffin wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:12 am This sounds like vurt trying to use a lighter but the flame constantly gets sucked into space by the lovely delay and reverb he is using. :)
in space no one car hear you light a phatty :party:

Forgotten wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:06 pm The reverb is from the large chamber inside bong he is trying to light with it.
what if, right, what if, the whole universe is inside a bong? :o

vurt wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:25 pm
Forgotten wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:06 pm The reverb is from the large chamber inside bong he is trying to light with it.

Forgotten wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:32 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:25 pm
excellent! :widdly widdly widdle:

Now all you need is a kick drum and hihat and you have a techno track!

mindstuff wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:44 am Now all you need is a kick drum and hihat and you have a techno track!
i dont do drums... :scared:

Return to “Music Cafe”