u-He Diva vs Native Instruments - Analog Dreams: Which should I buy?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zzz00m wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:16 pm For analog brass pads I would check out the free OB-Xd with the "KVR Brass + Synths.fxb" bank. https://www.discodsp.com/obxd/
there ya go, or Charlatan or Deaduction, synth1... cos in the end, its
the final production mix and mastering skills that make your music sound good overall....not your wallet :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Sure. Of course. You can make music with duct tape, a stick and a rubber band. But that doesn't mean it's 1) good, 2) easy. This is where having better tools comes into play.

Buying more tools is a sure substitute for talent. :lol:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Honestly according to some KVR users, the most money you should buy.. is a used computer for NO less than 10$ at your local thrift store.

Next make sure to buy a cheap ass internet connection and THATS IT NO MORE SPENDING!! God forbid if you do.

Afterwards go scrounge around the interwebz for free stuff.

Also make sure to do the following for a vocal studio.
B_T1ZAZU4AASOAG.jpg

PS: If you manage to do all this and are homeless, then you're a true hero producer.

Btw i'm totally not serious, but some around here are pretty dead serious about this way of life.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by V0RT3X on Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

The same can be said about everything else then! Your car, your house and your food/drink! And more about your salary! Why you want $1000+ monthly to live? You can live with $200 under the bridge! So do your job for much less and let get paid much less.

I've never met a carpenter with poor cheap free tools! Yes, they might have old ones, but good quality and cost a big deal for them.
Everyone seeks the best quality things/tools he/she can get, so why when it comes to music making, you better use free tools otherwise, you are fool!

The hypocrisy is when someone keeps saying that, and when you point to Linux, they blob! Disappear! Just stop this hypocrisy please! We are full of this shit from orange governments to blue bloods royals!

Return to “Instruments”