bitwig launcher

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks David. These should work fine in any DAW right, including Reaper? Is there anything Bitwig specific in TOOLBOX?

Also, could the MUXed audio be played by a sampler into DEMUX and then a Reaktor Block if the levels were correct? In other words--could I use a simple sample player instead of a DAW clip launcher?

I will look at Bitwig's modulation options as well.
Yeah the grid in bitwig is pretty awesome too!

By the way I just did a little testing and realised the the mux / demux blocks aren't working when the signal is recorded as a 24bit audio file.. you can bounce audio files in Bitwig as 32bit and this works as expected.

I've just fixed the blocks anyway so they will work properly when passing through 24bit files, will be included in next update.
Last edited by David@TOYBOX on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks David. These should work fine in any DAW right, including Reaper? Is there anything Bitwig specific in TOOLBOX?

Also, could the MUXed audio be played by a sampler into DEMUX and then a Reaktor Block if the levels were correct? In other words--could I use a simple sample player instead of a DAW clip launcher?
Yes, email me via the toybox website and I can send you the new MUX/DEMUX blocks (working with 24bit files) for you to try in Reaper..

OK. Emailed you!

d.vyd wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:12 pm pdxindy, I'm experimenting with saving some of the signals Reaktor uses between its "Blocks" modular system. The advantage is that the system has a large number of user-made devices. I will look at Bitwig's modulation options as well.
Ahh.. that sounds like fun to experiment with

Bitwig has an incredible modulation system. It’s fast and flexible. You can use many modulators, modulators can modulate each other. Then of course there’s the Grid too.

Return to “Bitwig”