GForce Sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:17 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:12 pm I've got a guitar here that I bought in 2004. It's still as shit as the day I bought it.

ive got one i bought in the mid 80s.
still haven't snapped the bottom 3 strings :tu:
You're not trying hard enough :hihi:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:34 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:17 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:12 pm I've got a guitar here that I bought in 2004. It's still as shit as the day I bought it.

ive got one i bought in the mid 80s.
still haven't snapped the bottom 3 strings :tu:
You're not trying hard enough :hihi:
youd be surprised
ive some out of guitar sessions before now missing full finger nails and dripping in blood :o
i can get a bit carried away :oops:

Last edited by codec_spurt on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by codec_spurt on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

codec_spurt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:25 pm
breakmixer wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:06 pm
codec_spurt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:50 am la la la...
I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth - I bought Imposcar 2 :D
la la la :party:

You won't regret it. When I said these couldn't be replicated in hardware I kinda forgot about the Odyssey and the Moog. Doh. But it'll be a long time before even Behringer attempts the Oscar. And it'll be an even longer time before they get it right. But I don't know, they seem to have done a good job on the Odyssey and a great job on the Moog. And even though they slightly ballsed up the SH-101 (the only one I actually bought so far) who cares.

I'm not out to recreate the early 90's acid house scene. It's a nice little small synth at the right price that sounds pretty good and hopefully will get a bit better with firmware upgrades. Oh, it's in Black too, and with 'MS-101' written on it. Top that motherfuckers!

GForce impOSCar2 is truly one of the best examples of the form. An outstanding and astounding synth in every regard. Prepare to smile a lot!

(and make some incredible music)
Yeah, I got all them synths from Korg & Behringer that you spoke of, I'm not sure they'll tackle the Oscar just yet in hardware - probably quite a task. TBH if I had that now discontinued Imposcar 2 controller I'd be more than happy, I looked it up the other day - looked a luxurious bit of kit, too luxurious for the intended market probably, I remember it being expensive.

I bought the Imposcar 2 with pad sounds in mind more than any other reason, an alternative to my hardware analog polys when I want to switch it up a bit.

I got the red with MS-101 on it BTW....:) I'm more into 808 Electro styled Breaks than Acid House but still love my 80's influences musically....some really good stuff about these days if you dig though, so I'm also not stuck in the past(like some of my friends).

Last edited by codec_spurt on Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, I wouldn't be spending 5k on a controller though, I've got the Karp module - though the Behringer looks nice, I'm not swapping it out.

Nice one being a fellow electro head! :)

codec_spurt wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:33 am
breakmixer wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:58 am
Yeah, I got all them synths from Korg & Behringer that you spoke of, I'm not sure they'll tackle the Oscar just yet in hardware - probably quite a task. TBH if I had that now discontinued Imposcar 2 controller I'd be more than happy, I looked it up the other day - looked a luxurious bit of kit, too luxurious for the intended market probably, I remember it being expensive.

I bought the Imposcar 2 with pad sounds in mind more than any other reason, an alternative to my hardware analog polys when I want to switch it up a bit.

I got the red with MS-101 on it BTW....:) I'm more into 808 Electro styled Breaks than Acid House but still love my 80's influences musically....some really good stuff about these days if you dig though, so I'm also not stuck in the past(like some of my friends).

TBH if I had that now discontinued Imposcar 2 controller I'd be more than happy, I looked it up the other day - looked a luxurious bit of kit, too luxurious for the intended market probably, I remember it being expensive.

I'm pretty sure that controller was just 'proof of concept' and not ever intended for mass market. The guy that did it was a genius. But it was just one man. You could probably still find him today and offer him 5K to build one. He may even do it! It was something else though. A bit more than a gimmick.
Aree you thinking of this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfvp-R3wzHU

But there was also the commercially released imp2 controller:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gejxnPZMXaM

Personally I'm pretty happy with using a Novation Remote SL for it.

I wish this sale included the M-Tron Pro.

Would they still make a hardware controller for that synth today? I mean, how does it compare soundwise to modern synths?

Is it supposed to be a bread-and-butter synth? I like the pads it does, but the bass sounds are a bit weak in my opinion.

Examigan wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:10 pm I am debating buying Oddity 2, but no variations on display size is bothering me. It does sound really good though!
I've been informed that Oddity 2 MIGHT get GUI update for larger size in the future, but MiniMonsta extremely unlikely. :cry: Wonder if this has anything to do with the Ohmies?

idiotboy wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:44 pm I wish this sale included the M-Tron Pro.
it seems to be on sale now (april 2020)

I put a new song in my music website called "For You", it is the song on top. It uses GForce OB-E and GForce impOSCar synths, and a non-GForce synth. Please tell me how you like the song and how it can be improved. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... did=224436
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “Instruments”