Remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The rompler is ready to download with 6 expansions to enjoy!

Guys i have an opinion i need your help. Should The rompler be free and The expansion cost money? What do you think about this?

Have been thinking of this would be cool to have a free rompler

I vote for free rompler and paid expansions.
If users can build its own expansions it should give more followers.
Then there would be one group exchanging expansions with each other and one lazy group buying expansions.
It is important that the paid expansions is of extreme high quality.
Maybe homemade expansions could be submitted for judging of quality and originality. If accepted they could be paid expansions where you take 50% of the income for handling it. Users would need to have Paypal or other easy method to accept moneytransfer.

Yes True.

Yes, the ROMpler itself could be free. And for the expansions I suggest a "Pay what you want' with a floor price and with a part of the payment (10% for example) sent to a NGO as do 2getheraudio. These two arguments (a "pay want you want with a floor price" and a part sent to a NGO) may encourage the users to purchase your expansions.

The chosen NGOs may be national charities, international charities, funds for nature and biodiversity, fundations for medical researches in strong diseases, etc. as you want.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Cool idea

Luxus Will be free. And There Will be expansions to buy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHKsWPeZcU

Finaly its here:

And its free for everyone.

Hope you will enjoy the machine.

Just go

https://bryntebengal.wixsite.com/infected-sounds/home

and download it.

yobare wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:36 am Sry for double postning But im on a sucky mobile now. Also thecontrolcentre and surreal Will get this for free. You all guys have supported me and followed me for long time and deserve this. This is one of my best builds and have alot of potential. And its alot of fun and good sounding playing with this.

I promisse you guys 1 free license plus 5 expansions when they Come and you pick out The expansions you want

I Will make
Hiphop
Reggaeton
Edm
Hands up
Dande
Euro 90s
Melbourne bounce
Trap
Edm drops
Accoustic
Guitars
Pianos
Brass
Woodwinds
Edm vocal shouts

All kind of

Forgot vurt Will get a free copy to. Hope i dident Forgot some one in here Who try to help me.

And pls give me tip ideas of The gui. Because i wana make you happy with it.

Saffran can get one to because hes swedish like me brorsan :p bruder brush

And russel.

But for now all People postning after these i cant give out for free to all.
Thank you, yobare! :hail:

SmartCat wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:10 am
Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:51 am Sorry in advance for being not polite and negative, but i am being so because this thing is just so strange.

wow just wow, 14 devices that barely has any difference from each other (except for that kick sampler thing whateva), name changing on the fly, preset demos are just amauterish, rip-off gui's :hihi:

wow, just wow :lol: i am shocked by the lack of professional company representation, behaviour, overwhelming amount of low quality products offering that barely resembles any difference. Even more i am shocked people are even supporting this kind of thing.

Why, why on earth anyone would do this. I genuinly want to know why someone would support this expensive synth spamfest? :) U-he Free synths just blows away any of this expensive stuff. Dont forget Zampler, Synth1.

To Jobro, have you ever considered hiring people to work on representitive side or to help you to manage your work on projects and some coordination and focus?
You are most of the time impolite and negative without any respect for the work of other people.
Go out and enjoy your life. Make some good music, have fun and just move on
:clap:

yobare wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:26 pm Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHKsWPeZcU

Finaly its here:

And its free for everyone.

Hope you will enjoy the machine.

Just go

https://bryntebengal.wixsite.com/infected-sounds/home

and download it.
A Xmas gift! Thanks!

Thanks, just downloaded! I have some of your other vsts too, so keep up your good work.

Thank you guys!

Thanks Johann. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

For me the name says that it'd play REX files :P

Return to “Instruments”