TAL-Bassline-101 and TAL-Sampler updated to V3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:47 pm
Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:13 pm Do you own luSH101 ?
No, but I demoed it extensively, and the reason for not owning it is mentioned already ;)
Ahh I see. So you chose not to buy luSH101 because it has a superior GUI, comparable workflow and a wider range of sounds ? Got it........... :P

Anyway I'm trying the latest Tal 101 demo. Not impressed either sonically or visually. Oh well to each his own....... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Bye! See you in the next thread you've got no apparent connection to!

Gah! Typo Typo!
Last edited by samsam on Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By the way what happened here ? Nice hardware like faders but it looks like the GUI artist went to lunch before finishing pitch bend/modwheel and never came back......... :hihi:
Tal 112719-1.png
samsam wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:55 pmBye!
Where you going ? Have a nice flight ! :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:36 pm 3.03 is better. I've also requested to Patrick that the display box and the box underneath (used to be called the "Master") section be switched so that the keyboard row could be hidden (along with display readout) and you'd still see the same controls as in previous versions. Send in support for that request if that sounds good to you! Same requested for Uno-LX.
+1
rsp
sound sculptist

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:56 pm By the way what happened here ? Nice hardware like faders but it looks like the GUI artist went to lunch before finishing pitch bend/modwheel and never came back......... :hihi:

Tal 112719-1.png
yeah indeed, it does make it look unfinished.

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:56 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:36 pm 3.03 is better. I've also requested to Patrick that the display box and the box underneath (used to be called the "Master") section be switched so that the keyboard row could be hidden (along with display readout) and you'd still see the same controls as in previous versions. Send in support for that request if that sounds good to you! Same requested for Uno-LX.
+1
rsp
Have to do that too, not a fan of the keyboard on screen.

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:56 pm

So you're still hanging around in a thread of a synth you don't like the sound or the look of. Kewl.

I guess this is the point where you start mentioning not upgrading to Catalina?

samsam wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:00 pm
Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:56 pm

So you're still hanging around in a thread of a synth you don't like the sound or the look of. Kewl.

I guess this is the point where you start mentioning not upgrading to Catalina?
No I'm just hanging around to mess with you. You're just so easily triggered I find it endearing... :lol:

That's right Tek, 'cos in threads I don't post in you act less preposterous.....?

Bless.

By "preposterous" you really mean I gave an *opinion* that you don't like. Ok guilty. I'll leave you with this. I think you'll find it helpful.......... :hug:

https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/news/ ... t-animals/

Have a great Holiday for those who celebrate Thanksgiving........ :tu:

wanker.gif

@Echos, you just emailing suggestions to Patrick? Is he up for that?

samsam wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:36 pm @Echos, you just emailing suggestions to Patrick? Is he up for that?
You can use the contact page in the support section of the TAL site.

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:50 pmAhh I see. So you chose not to buy luSH101 because it has a superior GUI, comparable workflow and a wider range of sounds ? Got it........... :P
No because I wanted a straight SH-101 sound without unnecessary multitimbrality and "wider range of sounds". I got other synths for that. TAL sounds closer to an actual SH-101, BTW.

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:00 pm TAL sounds closer to an actual SH-101, BTW.
Much.

Return to “Instruments”