Question related to adjusting transporting properties

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Batch wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:25 pm Hmm … so they are all related (which is what I thought) but can achieve different results.
With divide and multiply combined you can get dotted notes or triplets etc…even when grid is set to regular timing (1/4,1/8, 1/16)
Multiplying makes the step duration longer by factor x , division shorter
A step muliplied by 3 and divided by 2 = 1.5 ( a dotted note)
A step multiplied by 2 , divided by 3 wil you give you the duration of a triplet note etc…
Great stuff :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Right.

I am still trying to come up with a solution to this. The workflow is:

1. Play ALL of pattern 1 at tempo X
2. At end switch to pattern 2 and play all of it at tempo x/2
3. At end switch to pattern 3 and play all of it as tempo x/4

The complicating factor is that the patterns are of different lengths and there is no end of sequence event.

What I am finding is that changing pattern index resets the pattern so it doesn’t play all of the pattern. I can’t use a step=0 as then it never gets past 0.

My thought is to delay the pattern index change using something like a latch or latch once. But I need the event to trigger it.

At the moment I am trying to build this by combining multiple counts - one that stores the step number up to the maximum, another that stores the current pattern and new pattern and a third that’s checking the play count of the pattern.

Rationale is that I need the pattern to play once all the way through to find its maximum # of steps, and need to reset this value when the pattern changes.

Am working though this and got a chunk working last night. But any other ways to do it that might be simpler would be gratefully received.

Do you want totrigger patterns manually ?
If so , this will do it

Edit ; def something wrong going on ...
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Trying to avoid manually. There are going to be 53 patterns in total and want each of them to be played a random amount of times and at a random speed (though related to master clock)

Return to “Loomer”