Diva Dark Glove Revisited

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there,

because i usualy prefer darker skins on vst (easier to work, less eye tiring) i found this skin made by Teksonik and decided to give a little twist of mine and make it work with latest version of Diva.

I also added wood panels that gives 400x oversampling and makes the instrument sound like virus ti. :clown:

Download it here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3riln81wjvk5ewv/Dark.zip?dl=0

Also how its possible to add this skin here https://u-he.com/PatchLib/skins.html ?

Thanks!

Love the all black (with wood panels). I'd like to see this included as a skin by default!

Thanks for sharing! I uploaded this to the PatchLib yesterday. 🙂
Feel free to call me Brian.

Nice skin but unfortunately it crashes my host when a track is deleted with diva on it now (I use Bitwig). Well Bitwig doesn't crash because of the plugin sandboxing but crashes the audio engine for whatever plugins are in the same sandbox as Diva. Doesn't happen with the regular skin.

Actually it crashes every time I even close the window. with this skin.

Hmmm strange, here doesnt crash on FL nor Reaper.

Are other skins crashing?

BUt tbh i cant fix it, i didnt wrote the scrip, i just edited the png file thats it and added script line from original skin for browser to work and have tagging.

FYI, I removed the Dark folder from the Themes folder and just replaced the Panes folder in Diva's main data folder with the panes folder from the dark theme. Works fine now. Not sure if this is a bug with the themes functionality?

Actually I did another test. I copied the whole default skin folder ("data") into themes, but with the dark panes folder in place and renamed the folder to Dark. Also Deleted Diva.txt in scripts and renamed Diva_orig.txt to Diva.txt since that was the equivalent file in the Dark theme that I downloaded (and there was an error otherwise).

Works fine now and I can switch back to the default one as well. So there must be something wrong in the Dark theme package.

If you guys want the version I tweaked to not get this error, I can provide it. Not sure if others get it in other hosts, but just in case.

Hey! Thanks for fixing. I think just to be save its better to add :-)

Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

thank you! :)

bmrzycki can you update patchlib with this updated skin ? :)

Updated file is uploaded.
Feel free to call me Brian.

Return to “u-he”