A Green Mystery (deep green ambient music)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Another piece of my work to share here, something completely immersed into a myxolydian mode that gives IMO this « green » mysterious but peaceful ambiance to this music

www.dropbox.com/s/0fajspzs34hf916/a%20g ... 4.mp3?dl=0

drag and drop in your browser if it doesn’t work and give me, please, your impression

:clap: Really nice! :clap:

Thank you mate, ...short but much appreciated

Definitely a lot of interesting ideas going on in here. Unfortunately, for much of the piece these elements are competing for space, and it starts to get a little messy. In the moments where you let it settle more into a groove, it is enjoyable.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:02 pm Unfortunately, for much of the piece these elements are competing for space, and it starts to get a little messy.
I agree, at the current point it's still a bit rough, i thought i might equalize here and there in the idea to separate colors

thank you...

Krakatau wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:01 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:02 pm Unfortunately, for much of the piece these elements are competing for space, and it starts to get a little messy.
I agree, at the current point it's still a bit rough, i thought i might equalize here and there in the idea to separate colors

thank you...
Actually, I meant compositionally speaking.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:20 pm
Krakatau wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:01 pm

thank you...
Actually, I meant compositionally speaking.
ok...noticed !

Return to “Music Cafe”