Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Way to go, lol :tu:

Behringer can do better.
X0XBOX or TT-303 have way better seq. than OG 303.
Murderous duck!

Under 150E apparently, has CV- I wonder if it will (euro)rack mount!

- Amazing Bass Line synthesizer with true analog circuitry for bass and groove sounds
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Italy
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Oh FFS! Why??? The original 303 sounded like shite, the best clones to date sound like shite and sadly, if this is an authentic repro, this will sound like shite. Never has their been more bollox wrapped in cow shite spread as some mystical crap as there has been bout the 303.

I suppose the answer to the why is of course obvious...there are enough numb nuts out there who buy into the crap!

jacqueslacouth wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:40 pm Oh FFS! Why??? The original 303 sounded like shite, the best clones to date sound like shite and sadly, if this is an authentic repro, this will sound like shite. Never has their been more bollox wrapped in cow shite spread as some mystical crap as there has been bout the 303.
as a massive acid fan, i disagree 100%, but, im very surprised Behringer bothered with this.

if the built in distortion is any good, it's a no brainer at that (alleged) price

At that price, I can see the appeal of using one of these primarily as a sequencer, occasionally as a filter/distortion box and once in a blue moon as a 303.

jacqueslacouth wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:40 pm Oh FFS! Why??? The original 303 sounded like shite, the best clones to date sound like shite and sadly, if this is an authentic repro, this will sound like shite. Never has their been more bollox wrapped in cow shite spread as some mystical crap as there has been bout the 303.

I suppose the answer to the why is of course obvious...there are enough numb nuts out there who buy into the crap!
Sure the og sounded like shite , that's why it's awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sS5DCvlKI8

That being sad , behringer won't ever see a dime from me
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Give over, it's a f**king superb sound, and I don't even like sinthesisers.

If you don't like the 303 sound but want a small analog sequenced device, the Crave is arguably even better value https://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_crave.htm

analog hardware at software prices....We live in amazing times!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

ill come at you wearing white gloves and waving my glosticks :ud:
aciieeeeeeeeed!!!!

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Sure the og sounded like shite , that's why it's awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sS5DCvlKI8

That being sad , behringer won't ever see a dime from me
nor me!
i use sterling.

For £150 it seems too good to be true considering it comes with its own distortion built into it, I look forward to the comparison demo's though

Last edited by bitcrush01 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

don't like those colours, original is best

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”