Once I tried to start a fair discussion... :)

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes, I understand now. I'm wrong, you're right.

As always here (on KVRAudio forum), I just tried to stay polite - in this case explaining simply the meaning of my previous posts (as if it was necessary :roll:).

Eheh, maybe (for example) I should have used the right terms (to make a distinction between an ISA, a microarchitecture and a SKU in every post I made) 1 year ago, instead of a generic word "architecture" (maybe with the help of a lawyer). I think it was clear to understand the context within an informal discussion. I was wrong. My bad.

Finally, I'm aware. You clearly won the discussion. Thank you for teaching me that. My apologies for any inconvenience I may have caused.

It's enough, I really have no time for this silly stuff. Several weeks ago, I entirely moved my attention on the SOUL official forum (a completely different place :) ). If there's anyone interested in a real, fair discussion about SOUL (and related stuff), I recommend to do the same.

My thank you to Jules and Cesare for the infos they shared.

All the others are finally free to spend their days annoying, insulting and fighting - from today, on this (now abandoned) thread too. :tu:
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”