2 Corinthians 4:1-6 (New Song 21/10/2019)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

I have read through other threads here on your music. I won't get caught up in that.

Given your music history, you are making great strides with the tools you have. In this one, the sounds are a lot similar to each other and the melody can get lost in what is happening in the background. Keep on improving!

However, I have some questions:

1. Much electronica has a distinct ending. Most music today has a distinct ending. Your tracks fade out. Why are you choosing to go that route instead of creating a solid musical ending?

2. I notice you title your musical tracks by Bible book, chapter and verse. While I am familiar with all of your scriptural references in each of your tracks, is there some connection between the verses mentioned in your track titles and the actual music itself?

1 I guess I do that because it is easier...

2Sometimes I feel they are connected, like with the last two songs I searched for verses that in my opinion could connect. My other track felt like I was running to an end goal, there for I used the verses where Paul speaks of running towards the end goal.
This track somehow reminded me of the word courage, so I tried to find some verses that reminded me of that.

You are right, the melody does get caugt up in the background a bit, I heared that too, will do my best to improve on that.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Return to “Music Cafe”