Hebrews 12:1-2

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Such an euphoric piece, great melodies and sounds, enjoyed it all the way trough! :phones:

@passing Bye. Thx!

Cool melodies .... it felt though that a lot of it was 'rooted' to the spot; maybe you could add more movement, i.e. panning automation, filters etc. and even punctuating certain parts with fx such as delay. Just to make things a bit more dynamic across the stereo spectrum. What do you think? Overall though, great track man

Because of the positive comments, I had to check this out. I'm impressed. Musically very interesting. I do agree with Frank. It has kind of a mono feel to it. Some stereo spread would help bring it to life a little more. But otherwise, vast improvement over earlier pieces.

@ wagtunes and frank1985 I wish I could do what you ask but I simply lack the skills. I did use reverb on most things but maybe not enough. I have to admit that I do not understand half of what you both suggest. Please do not take this as arrogance, I simply do not have the knowledge about it... I am thankfull that you both enjoyed it. Thank you wagtunes, it means a lot to me.

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:52 am @ wagtunes and frank1985 I wish I could do what you ask but I simply lack the skills. I did use reverb on most things but maybe not enough. I have to admit that I do not understand half of what you both suggest. Please do not take this as arrogance, I simply do not have the knowledge about it... I am thankfull that you both enjoyed it. Thank you wagtunes, it means a lot to me.
That's cool that you don't know how to do what we're asking. That's why we learn things. I can't speak for others but I like learning things. I get bored when I stagnate and don't learn. I'm still learning. I'll always be learning. To me, that's the most fun part of making music, learning new things.

Of course everybody is different so if that's not for you that's cool too.

Quite a nice melody on this one. Good work! :tu:

Good. Not just a loop repeated like your tracks in the past, but this one felt like a journey, with energy changes and new musical colours introduced. :tu:

Thx all

There is a god :shock:

Immediately after clicking on this thread I made myself a coffee. He brew, he did indeed.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

lol

Return to “Music Cafe”