MeldaProduction are NOT going to stop supporting OSX platform.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Perhaps because I can see some weird behaviors and people creating new account to say something negative about some developers and/or in favor of things that can't be justified... yeah sure "buddy"

JunSev wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:22 amin favor of things that can't be justified...
I see. Bye bye and go get some :help: :wink:

DocSnyder wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:34 am
JunSev wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:22 amin favor of things that can't be justified...
I see. Bye bye and go get some :help: :wink:
Hope you get it better, and whatever that happened to you and melda get solved and you don't get so so against him. Bye bye Doc.

JunSev wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:22 am Perhaps because I can see some weird behaviors and people creating new account to say something negative about some developers and/or in favor of things that can't be justified... yeah sure "buddy"
Good to know why JunSev account was created.

Tagirijus wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:58 pm
Nena2 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:50 pm Melda is a very very greedy company. I think it is in their interest to support OSX so that they can sell more and more also to Apple customers. I hate their constant sales it reveals how greedy they are. I also think their GUI are really shitty. You complain Apple and say they are shit. So don't come and complain my opinion.
Oh look, a totally new opinion everybody had to read, finally . . .

... greedy company ... with lifetime updates and in my opinion way too low prices, haha. :D This thread evolves to a total joke-thread. :tu:
It's makes me so happy to look at the forum if someone wants something, and, well, read that :D :D. Thanks Tagirijus! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

OTOT i have two bundles and over the last years Melda added so many new releases to them simply for free! So greedy oh yes.. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by mladi on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

MeldaProduction wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:08 pm It's makes me so happy to look at the forum if someone wants something, and, well, read that :D :D. Thanks Tagirijus! :love:
I am glad it made your day, at least, hehe. ;) Just ignore the haters and keep on the good work. :tu:
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Just to add some related context:

A few days ago, at the Mastering Engineers Worldwide facebook group, started a talk with interesting posts sharing direct use cases of Audio people, on how to live without MAC or move away from.

Some interesting examples there for those on the fence or just considering the idea.

Melisa makes some very innovative plugins, but frankly, with so many choices and options in a very over saturated markets as Mac user who can’t foresee switching anytime in the near future, I’ll just purchase and use plugins from developers who are (more) enthusiastic about the Mac platform. Since Mac users are still a minority of business for most developers, It seems like a win win situation for everyone.

perpetual3 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:57 pm as Mac user who can’t foresee switching anytime in the near future, I’ll just purchase and use plugins from developers who are (more) enthusiastic about the Mac platform. Since Mac users are still a minority of business for most developers, It seems like a win win situation for everyone.
I assume that with "a win win situation for everyone" you mean only for both sides Mac and those users who cant foresee switching (...) in the near future.
Because the users on the conversacion at the Mastering Engineers Wordlwide group, precisely show the win possibilities for those considering migrating from Mac

Hey Vojtech,

can you please leave in the gpu acceleration for older macos versions, pre-catalina at least? I mean, torturing catalina users is ok, but I still am on high sierra for good reasons. I mean, High Sierra is pretty fine, also has full OpenGL support still.

Thanks.

Return to “MeldaProduction”