Rat Kabam

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rat Kabam is Karma_tba….Karma_tba is dead long live Rat Kabam.
https://soundcloud.com/karma_tba/rat-kabam

Ok that was strangely enjoyable...up to a point - if you shortened it to around 4 minutes and upped the tempo a little I reckon that could be a cracker. With respect, it kind of drones on a bit, but I like the quirkiness. You could also do with adding some verb to the vocals...they sound a bit dry.

Just popping in to see how you're doing. Hope all is relatively well.

frank1985 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:40 pm Ok that was strangely enjoyable...up to a point - if you shortened it to around 4 minutes and upped the tempo a little I reckon that could be a cracker. With respect, it kind of drones on a bit, but I like the quirkiness. You could also do with adding some verb to the vocals...they sound a bit dry.
With respect if it drones on just push EJECT... if more than 4 minutes takes too much of your time ...remember reading your comments takes too much of mine... cause I ain't hard up for listens ….see cause I do this for me not for the the ass kissin'...

Very 90’s rap mixed with some UK style garage or grime synths.
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

Return to “Music Cafe”