Hyperspace

Official support for: unitedplugins.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would be some deal if it worked 110% off, they would owe 10% back!
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

jmg8 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:25 am CM discount is 50% off and the current sale is 60% off. So what did you test? Did you try to input both discount codes on 1 transaction...?
Yes, some sellers allow using codes during a sale. So 50% off the $56 would be $28, an instant buy. That is the price range many plugins are going for these days.

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not discounting the amazing amount of development and time and ingenuity that went into this plugin. And as I've told you offline, I'm a fan of the CM version of Hyperspace and still really enjoy using it. And you have every right to ask any price you like.

But IMHO, you would sell more plugins at a lower price point. I think Waves is trying to put small devs out of business with their insane pricing lately,and like it or not, to "compete" in this glutted plugin market, you either need to have an established name to be able to ask top dollar, or a very reasonable price for hobbyists to want to purchase your plugins. That's just the way it is. And I really want to support small devs too - I'm not "cheap", I just don't have a lot of money. :)

CrystalWizard wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:22 pm Would be some deal if it worked 110% off, they would owe 10% back!
Indeed! :hihi:

Posting the link here so other HS users in tis thread will be notified. :)

viewtopic.php?f=303&t=544498

Interesting reverb (currently at sale), trying demo, but there is some disappointment about maximal tail time, that about 20 sec nominally (size param almost does not change situation).

And found in user manual this moment about "Inertia" parameter:
"Inertia - Is a special processor that freezes the reverb into an
almost infinite state"

Sounds cool, but it's not works as described. Being produce just slightly increasing time (together with some changes in body timbre), but after about 1.5 - 2 min (with maximal value of Time knob) it become -60 -70db. That definitely not freeze nor infinite result.

Wrote to support (maybe I'm doing something wrong) week ago, got no answer yet.

UPD if something, tested with different algos, and with disabled damping ofcourse.

Another thing, by double click to Time knob, is opens menu with time sync measures (1/2, 1/4 etc). What sense to presents here in table values like 16 and more, while it anyway not works by fact (due to 20k ms restriction) ?

Also, smaller values (from 1/16 to 1/128) not works, instead just sets time knob to maximum. (Bug maybe ?)

50% Off right now.

Total absolute no brainer. Very unique reverb! :tu:

Bought it for 55 in last year. Good thing but need keep in mind that no support responding, and no any infinity (despite declared in user manual).

Has anyone had any success using this on an m1 machine? I just got a mac studio m1 max and downloaded their latest version of Hyperspace, 2.5, and can barely use just one instance. They claim it works with m1 and OS Monterey but it has very poor performance.

Just loaded ONE instance in an empty project with just one instance of serum on it with the default sound and can't use the shimmer engine without severe clicks and pops. Tried a basic apple loop on it and same thing. It overloads a processing core as soon as you start tinkering with some of the engines inside (such as inertia or shimmer)

All of the oversampling modes also do the same thing and the eco mode doesn't make much of a difference.

It seems like they did a very poor job or making it optimized for what is supposed to be the most powerful processor Apple offers.

yes it seems to use a lot of cpu juice on my m1 macbook pro.
it depends what features are used, but it's also hard to judge just by the 'performance meter' in Live for example, I haven't checked it out in any sophisticated measuring tool... nor tested how many instances i can add in a project or anything. Nor have i added it to a project already under high loads.
But it's a hog for sure.
It's fun though. I like plugins that are fun.
The 'duck/match' knob should be in every verb. So kewel

This is currently on offer for $28.20 on WA Productions, 8 days left for this discount. Lowest price it's ever been as far as I know, if I wasn't broke I'd definitely pick it up for that.
https://www.waproduction.com/plugins/view/hyperspace

^^^
Great price!!! Just may get it.
Is Hyperspace multi-touch capable?

This is currently the giveaway on computer music. Downloaded to try but can’t work out how to get the free licence. Anyone assist? Thanks
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

IIRC, you get the license from the UnitedPlugins site. I'm sure support will get you sorted.

PS. It's awesome!

ramseysounds wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:06 am This is currently the giveaway on computer music. Downloaded to try but can’t work out how to get the free licence. Anyone assist? Thanks
Slightly confused, banner says full reverb but I think it's still the CM version, maybe updated? Or are they giving away the full version, unlikely?

Return to “United Plugins”