SynthMaster One v1.4.4 update: Now compatible with Apple M1 + SIMD performance Improvements

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

zvenx wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:49 pm Basically after browsing a few presets, the audio engine stops responding to modwheel.. The GUI shows modwheel reacting fine whenever I do move the modwheel, but the audio engine stops responding.. I have to remove the instance and reinsert a new one for the modwheel to start working again..
Hi Richard,

I can finally reproduce the issue. will be fixed in the next update, thank you for your patience! :hug:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:57 am
I can finally reproduce the issue. will be fixed in the next update, thank you for your patience! :hug:
Any chance that the spinning blue cursor can be fixed in the next update too ?

All of that spinning around makes me dizzy :wink:
No auto tune...

kv331 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:57 am
zvenx wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:49 pm Basically after browsing a few presets, the audio engine stops responding to modwheel.. The GUI shows modwheel reacting fine whenever I do move the modwheel, but the audio engine stops responding.. I have to remove the instance and reinsert a new one for the modwheel to start working again..
Hi Richard,

Oh that is fantastic new..
Thank you.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:20 am Oh that is fantastic new..
Thank you.
rsp
You are very welcome, I believe I fixed it now in all products. Looks like it's been a very "longstanding" bug preventing to use multiple MIDI CCs with SynthMaster/SynthMaster One. (It happens when you use multiple CCs)
Works at KV331 Audio

Anyone has problems getting synth master one to run in Logic Pro on m1 Monterey? it always says there's no license file. It works in Ableton without problems.

kv331 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:52 am
zvenx wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:20 am Oh that is fantastic new..
Thank you.
rsp
You are very welcome, I believe I fixed it now in all products. Looks like it's been a very "longstanding" bug preventing to use multiple MIDI CCs with SynthMaster/SynthMaster One. (It happens when you use multiple CCs)
I don't have problem using multiple cc modulations and i mean 4-5 at least.
Three and a half years i'm overloading any functionality with Synthmaster One and never have any problem with any possible number of cc modulations.
But...
There is another problem which is constant for at least 4 year,at least as long i can remember when start to overload SM1 with cc control.
It's freezing cc modulations when switching presets with multi cc in real time.
If stop playing and load new preset everything is ok,but if play and switch to another preset with multi cc modulators,then cc functions freeze.
Really like both Synthmasters,nothing beat them in term of modulations via other modulations,but freezing is fact for years.
Never mention it cause was not sure is it synth problem or my daw,drivers so on - inside session is barely noticeable,but try to record demo video of multi cc presets in real time with such issue :)
Cheers :)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:55 pm There is another problem which is constant for at least 4 year,at least as long i can remember when start to overload SM1 with cc control.
Your issue could be related to the one I fixed.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:37 am
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:55 pm There is another problem which is constant for at least 4 year,at least as long i can remember when start to overload SM1 with cc control.
Your issue could be related to the one I fixed.
If play a single track with multiple cc modulations,not a problem at all.
If play few tracks with multiple modulations no problem,except cpu overloading.
But when trying to browse one after another few presets with such complex modulations without stoping playing,all modulations of all presets freeze at some point.
It's not happening if stop playing and switch preset.
Hope to be fixed.
I adore using both synthmasters sophisticated modulations,why kv331 don't show to music enthusiasts simple way what these synths are capable in that department?
Most people have no idea how amazing lfo via lfo modulation could sound :)
It's like to have space shuttle in back yard and not to use it :)
Cheers :)

Return to “Instruments”