Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:clap: :hail:

$31k is a fantastic amount!

It's amazing what can be accomplished when many people come together. Very inspiring!

Will we be seeing a 2020 call to action or because of the virus is it on hold this year ?

Digivolt wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:07 am Will we be seeing a 2020 call to action or because of the virus is it on hold this year ?
How the virus makes it any different?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I believe that because of the virus it is especially needed this year. Let's see Luftrum first after 10 days or so, it is still early ;)

ATS wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:12 am
Digivolt wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:07 am Will we be seeing a 2020 call to action or because of the virus is it on hold this year ?
How the virus makes it any different?
Because a lot of people in the music industry have lost their livelihood with bars/clubs being shut ? Not sure how it is on the studio front but I'd imagine things are difficult there too trying to make the environment covid safe
EnGee wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:43 am I believe that because of the virus it is especially needed this year. Let's see Luftrum first after 10 days or so, it is still early ;)
I agree it would be a nice touch to see the proceeds going towards a music related charity this year because of how the virus has impacted the gig economy

So these are still going on, but over at a different site? It's been years.

EnGee wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:43 am I believe that because of the virus it is especially needed this year. Let's see Luftrum first after 10 days or so, it is still early ;)
I am here, I hear you and I am ready. I heard from FLAndi and he is ready too and hopefully EnGee is as well? (crossing fingers) since it wouldn't really be the same without you two. If not, that's okay too, no pressure. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:14 pm
I am here, I hear you and I am ready. I heard from FLAndi and he is ready too and hopefully EnGee is as well? (crossing fingers) since it wouldn't really be the same without you two. If not, that's okay too, no pressure. :)
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:party:
i wasnt sure anything would happen this year, weird messed up year and all that :(
glad to hear theres something in the works though :D
and of course, glad you are well in these crazy days :ud:

Hi Luftrum, hope all is well with you and your family :)

Sure, I'm ready as well. We will do it the same like last year I suppose. Right? Well, just give us the sign and we will start ;)

My wallet is ready... to save the world 8)

Excited! Right now is a great time for charity.

Return to “Instruments”