Roland Zenbeats

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Wouldn't it be easier/ more educated to provide a screenshot of your "Bühnenlicht" than to call other people names to proove your point?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Holy cow! Entitlement much?

Why on earth do you feel I should have to prove my observation to you? Does that somehow make sense ityou, yes? :-o :lol:

I'd never go to that kind of length just in order to prove something to some random, obviously neither very bright nor very likeable person on the internet. Some vitriol? gladly, if you ask that nicely for it.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Seems like your on topic contribution to Zenbeats is next to zero...

I use zen beats and zenology, at least some of the time. Roland has some nice software, I'm not sure why they don't market it harder like they do some of their other products. Zen beats is a lot of fun to use, and zenology makes it super easy to get a great sound, I'm always surprised that nobody talks about it.

There is some activity in iOS land - even the devs participate over there.

spliffy_mcweed wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:27 am I use zen beats and zenology, at least some of the time. Roland has some nice software, I'm not sure why they don't market it harder like they do some of their other products. Zen beats is a lot of fun to use, and zenology makes it super easy to get a great sound, I'm always surprised that nobody talks about it.
Because they are doing the usual Roland thing, buy a completed piece of software, put their name on it, lose interest.
Duh

bungle wrote:Because they are doing the usual Roland thing, buy a completed piece of software, put their name on it, lose interest.
But at least Roland let the developers do their job!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”