Sunlight

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bump!

Maybe if you posted the full versions people would listen and comment. All this is, is an ad for your Spotify channel. Anyway, listened to the samples. Nothing special. Mix is decent but that's about it. Musically, it's okay. But it's hard to tell listening to a fraction of a song.

Wags said exactly what I was thinking as I realized it was the guy who only shares the first 2 mins of his tracks.

:-)

wagtunes wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:12 pm Maybe if you posted the full versions people would listen and comment. All this is, is an ad for your Spotify channel. Anyway, listened to the samples. Nothing special. Mix is decent but that's about it. Musically, it's okay. But it's hard to tell listening to a fraction of a song.
First,thanks for listen and your comment.
Well, I have no intention of publishing the complete song, like beatport, apple music, itunes, they put 2 minutes of the song to sell, not to comment, and nobody has stayed for it. There is nothing wrong with commenting on a fragment of 2 minutes of a song, two minutes are valued as long enough to say if you like it or not, if not, the stores could the whole versions to hear and do not, and I repeat no one has stayed, these companies They keep selling.
Is it an advertisement for my spotify channel? i don't believe it , because if you don't like the two minutes you won't hear it on spotify.And if you liked it, what is the problem with earning some money to continue producing Why does my work have to be free?This forum is also an advertisement for software companies that sell their products, do not give them for free, and that is why you do not stop belonging to it.I believe that you recriminate to me something that is not illegal and is totally licit and yet you do not recriminate to the forum as I said before, that it be an advertisement for software companies, sound designers, sample libraries ...
Last edited by mcanicos on Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benedict wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:48 am Wags said exactly what I was thinking as I realized it was the guy who only shares the first 2 mins of his tracks.

:-)
First thanks for listen and your comment.
Yes, I'm the guy who shares only two minutes of his tracks (not the first ones precisely).
It is my option, I am committing some illegality, I break any rule?

mcanicos wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:13 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:12 pm Maybe if you posted the full versions people would listen and comment. All this is, is an ad for your Spotify channel. Anyway, listened to the samples. Nothing special. Mix is decent but that's about it. Musically, it's okay. But it's hard to tell listening to a fraction of a song.
First,thanks for listen and your comment.
Well, I have no intention of publishing the complete song, like beatport, apple music, itunes, they put 2 minutes of the song to sell, not to comment, and nobody has stayed for it. There is nothing wrong with commenting on a fragment of 2 minutes of a song, two minutes are valued as long enough to say if you like it or not, if not, the stores could the whole versions to hear and do not, and I repeat no one has stayed, these companies They keep selling.
Is it an advertisement for my spotify channel? i don't believe it , because if you don't like the two minutes you won't hear it on spotify.And if you liked it, what is the problem with earning some money to continue producing Why does my work have to be free?This forum is also an advertisement for software companies that sell their products, do not give them for free, and that is why you do not stop belonging to it.I believe that you recriminate to me something that is not illegal and is totally licit and yet you do not recriminate to the forum as I said before, that it be an advertisement for software companies, sound designers, sample libraries ...
The difference is, I post my music in its entirety for free. That's what the Music Cafe is SUPPOSED to be about. Though there are some who use it solely as a means to make money.

That's your choice. Doesn't mean I have to approve of it.

The difference is, I post my music in its entirety for free. That's what the Music Cafe is SUPPOSED to be about. Though there are some who use it solely as a means to make money.
Really? that here putting two minutes of a song people earn money ?, Hahaha you are very funny.
This is yours and I don't mean I have to approve it either.

mcanicos wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:25 pm
Really? that here putting two minutes of a song people earn money ?, Hahaha you are very funny.
This is yours and I don't mean I have to approve it either.
Tell me, how many listens and comments have you gotten from here with that attitude?

You will find most people here won't approve of what you're doing.

Post as little of your music or as much as you like. I don't think there's a rule against people sharing previews, nor a rule that everything has to be given away for free. People will either enjoy it enough to seek out the rest or just bitch about it.

Track sounds well-produced to me. It's not music I'd seek out, however, so the fact that it is not in-full means I haven't really got that much more to say about it other than you seem to be on the right path :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:34 pm Post as little of your music or as much as you like. I don't think there's a rule against people sharing previews, nor a rule that everything has to be given away for free. People will either enjoy it enough to seek out the rest or just bitch about it.

Track sounds well-produced to me. It's not music I'd seek out, however, so the fact that it is not in-full means I haven't really got that much more to say about it other than you seem to be on the right path :tu:
Thanks a lot for your words,i really thank you!

Yep, this is an excellent sounding track.
I think there s absoulutly nothing wrong with sharing a preview. Some people want to make a living out of it. Just because someone doesnt want to give it out for free, doesn't mean they can't show others their work.
Keep up the good work! Hope you make a ton out of it!

Mikelo wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:27 pm Yep, this is an excellent sounding track.
I think there s absoulutly nothing wrong with sharing a preview. Some people want to make a living out of it. Just because someone doesnt want to give it out for free, doesn't mean they can't show others their work.
Thanks a lot Mikelo,im very greatfull for your words.

mcanicos wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:09 pm
Mikelo wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:27 pm Yep, this is an excellent sounding track.
Thanks a lot Mikelo,im very greatfull for your words.
:tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”