Bye bye Sonic Synth 1 ; Hello Sonik Synth 2!!!!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, that's it for Sonic Synth 1. It is no longer available except in small quantities at various dealers who may still have some left. There are barely anymore at eSoundz and if you still wanted one you'd have to email dan@esoundz.com to see if there are any left and do the transaction manually because the buy links for any Sonic Synth 1 (including bundles and group buys) on www.esoundz.com are all in active now.

In saying goodbye to Sonic Synth 1, we'd like to thank everyone who supported the product (which allowed for us to create an incredible Sonik Synth 2). From the very first people to get it before there was a box (and those people happen to be KVRians btw- you know who you are ;) ) in 2001 to the people now that participated in the group buy special which allowed Sonic Synth 1 to out with a bang and also introduce SR sounds and IK software to many new people.

From everyone at Sonic Reality and myself, thank you.

All Sonic Synth 1 owners will be able to optionally upgrade to Sonik Synth 2 next month and I think many will be happy with the break in price for being a Sonic Synth 1 or SampleTank 2 owner for these upgrades/crossgrades.

So long Sonic Synth 1! Now, Sonik Synth 2 is IK/Sonic Reality's flagship synth workstation module! I can't wait for you guys to hear it!

Squids wrote:So long Sonic Synth 1!
Speak for yourself ;) Like my Roland JV, I expect to be using SS1 for a loooong time to come!

Or... at least until next month, when SS2 comes out.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Squids,

SS1 was the first musical purchase that I have ever made to genuinely inspire me. I look forward to SS2. Congratulations!!!!

Woops. I meant bye bye Sonic Synth 1 being for sale. Obviously you guys can use it until the end of time! I meant from our standpoint we are gearing up for Sonik Synth 2! This is going to be really nice. A lot of labor of love in this (and a touch of insanity on top).

DrApostropheX wrote:Or... at least until next month, when SS2 comes out.
:lol:

Forever,

Kim.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”