BASSYNTH - Organic Low End.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone any opinions and/or experience on the number of round robins for each of the sound sources? It states "up to 8..." so not sure what to make of this as it is not clear whether they have recorded multiple samples for all the sounds or just a few of them etc.

Anyone else having problem with Favourite (heart) patch/presets reseting (disappear) on relaunching Kontakt or Bassynth?
The actual file [preset_favourite.nka] don't seem to load when restarting?
How do I solve this?
Thanks!
Last edited by mynet on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

WA, how do you export/bounce your demo sounds you say are actual raw presets?
I hear they all have much more low end and maybe saturated sub freq!
I compared the [Bentley Boom] preset you put up here on page 4.
Why do they differ very much in the low end? I tried to get the same fat low end but I couldn't match it? (I have a 12" sub)
You said it was the raw preset but it feels like you've run them through some analog gear to make it more fat sounding.
So, what gear was used?
Thanks!

This instrument is on sale at 50% until Jan 6th if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the heads-up. I was quite excited about this when it first appeared but couldn't justify the price. I decided to wait until it went on sale, then forgot all about it. Doh! It's still not cheap but might be worth the investment now, I think.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Download the demo, in the zip file there's a 15% discount you can use on top of sale

Digivolt wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:19 pm Download the demo, in the zip file there's a 15% discount you can use on top of sale
Rats, it didn't work--said, "That coupon has expired."
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:40 pm
Digivolt wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:19 pm Download the demo, in the zip file there's a 15% discount you can use on top of sale
Rats, it didn't work--said, "That coupon has expired."
Oh they must have clocked on to it, it was working at the weekend when I bought Drumvolution :(

tough call. I really like what i hear in the demo, but i already have Drumvolution (which is amazing, btw) and i also just grabbed Monoment Bass during the current sale.

Ach, the demo isn't letting me play with it much. I think I get more from watching the videos than using the demo.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

What kind of copy protection are they using?

russmade wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:23 pm What kind of copy protection are they using?
Authorizing thru Native Access.
More BPM please

Bought it this morning but the downloads were taking forever so I had to go to work. I might try downloading it here, on the company's internet instead of my 4G.

Native Access copy protection is a bummer, because I can't share anything with my bandmate. We should have created a single NOVAkILL log-in from the start so we could both access everything we bought but we've both invested hundreds in our own accounts so neither of us wants to do that now.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Let us know what you think of it Bones, once you've had some time to play with it for a bit. I'm sorta debating picking it up as well. It seems pretty powerful, and some of the sounds are pretty unique.

I think the deal ends in a few hours and I'm still downloading.

Return to “Instruments”