Available now: Tone2 Icarus2.5 - Wavetable Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Icarus3

I was kinda disappointed with Avenger2 (bought it cause avenger 1 got many free great functions) upgrade... bought it for the sale upgrade price but check for the upgrade for icarus3 what the new features are!!! Pretty huge. Especially tone2 is also a great company without online crap activation.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:07 pm I was kinda disappointed with Avenger2 (bought it cause avenger 1 got many free great functions) upgrade... bought it for the sale upgrade price but check for the upgrade for icarus3 what the new features are!!! Pretty huge. Especially tone2 is also a great company without online crap activation.
I can't remember ever a better upgrade than Avenger V2 to V3.
Interestimg. You really compare Icarus to Avenger? , very interesting, and now you think some Avenger users will switch to Icarus? Well, who knows...
to each his own
Both good synths, but very different
Last edited by DCrown on Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DCrown wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:18 pm
Caine123 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:07 pm I was kinda disappointed with Avenger2 (bought it cause avenger 1 got many free great functions) upgrade... bought it for the sale upgrade price but check for the upgrade for icarus3 what the new features are!!! Pretty huge. Especially tone2 is also a great company without online crap activation.
I can't remember ever a better upgrade than Avenger V2 to V3.
Interestimg. You really compare Icarus to Avenger? , very interesting, and now you think some Avenger users will switch to Icarus? Well, who knows...
to each his own
not at all.
Avenger is v2 now, there is no v3...
also i just said the upgrade price for Icarus 3 with all the new features (and maybe there will be much more) is not that high than some state, cause Avenger v1 -> v2 is higher from price perspective and i think the list isnt as long as for Icarus 3 (but again it will get more features etc. i guess cause Avenger 1 got a lot) not splitting these vsts cause i got them both and love em just comparing their upgrade prices and features :P and yeah icarus and avenger are different horses :P
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Omg, was just a mistake, yes, it's V2 now

My dream synth is even a lot more expensive than Avenger full price haha

And don't forget that some things have already been added to Avenger V2 and there's a lot more great things to come
FOR FREE!

DCrown wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:27 pm Omg, was just a mistake, yes, it's V2 now

My dream synth is even a lot more expensive than Avenger full price haha

And don't forget that some things have already been added to Avenger V2 and there's a lot more great things to come
FOR FREE!
np at all! yeah! so yeah i didnt want to go offtopic, just to show people who are sceptical whats already listed for new features for Icarus 3 :). looking forward for the update and hope Tone2 gets well!

Return to “Instruments”