Wagtunes Production Music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wagtunes you´re just a narciccistic one, who insulted me and called me asshole without a reason.
And you´re wondering ?
To post a private message is just childish and you know it.
But guess what ? You did leave out the parts, which doesn´t fit in your narrative:

"E.g.: But I wish you all the fun making/producing music, if that's what you want
to do with your spare time.
That's the beauty ... everyone can and should make music !"

I was and I am honest with you.
If I wish you all the best with your musical dreams, than I mean it or I leave it.
The wishes are honest, because you need them.
To be honest to yourself is your part.

You never apologized for insulting me and you did it once again now.
You are a hopeless case, just able to think in black and white
and nevertheless I wish you all the best !

(( D ))

drumity wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:46 pm Wagtunes you´re just a narciccistic one, who insulted me and called me asshole without a reason.
And you´re wondering ?
To post a private message is just childish and you know it.
But guess what ? You did leave out the parts, which doesn´t fit in your narrative:

"E.g.: But I wish you all the fun making/producing music, if that's what you want
to do with your spare time.
That's the beauty ... everyone can and should make music !"

I was and I am honest with you.
If I wish you all the best with your musical dreams, than I mean it or I leave it.
The wishes are honest, because you need them.
To be honest to yourself is your part.

You never apologized for insulting me and you did it once again now.
You are a hopeless case, just able to think in black and white
and nevertheless I wish you all the best !

(( D ))
I called you what I called you because of what you said prior. What, do I need to post what you said that prompted me to call you what I called you? I don't call people assholes for no reason at all. Ask all the people here who I actually get along with.

And finally, telling me that you wish me luck after telling me that I have absolutely NO talent means NOTHING to me. If that's how you ease your conscience being a nasty SOB, fine. But please, don't try to pass this "you're such a nice guy because you wish me well act" because it doesn't wash.

You're just another person who I've had the displeasure of running into here and I just wish you'd leave me alone like I've promised to leave you alone.

i didn't call him anything and got a pm :lol:

if bumpity wants to see a narcissist, i suggest a handheld looking glass :micdrop:

This is what started the whole thing. This was my comment on your music.
wagtunes wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:11 am My Feedback

Music - 7
Instruments - 10
Performance - 10
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.25

Comments: I was really going to keep out of this thread since you called me pitiable and wondered what I was smoking but I figured, what the hell. Let's have a listen to this guy's "professional" work since he's so great at this stuff. Anyway, we can put all 10s in the columns for instruments, performance and mix. Definitely sounds like a professionally made record. Musically, it's as cold as ice. It does absolutely nothing for me. Now I get that this is a taste thing and I'm not saying it's musically bad as I don't believe there is such a thing as bad music as all this stuff is 100% subjective. But for me, it sounded like I was listening to a surgically sculptured, calculated piece of music. There is zero heart here. Kraftwerk moves me more. The only way this could have been less appealing to me would be if it was rap instead of sung. So yeah, it was played and mixed exceptionally well. But it isn't something I'd ever want to listen to a second time.
This was your reply to me.
drumity wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:42 am
wagtunes wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:11 am Let's have a listen to this guy's "professional" work since he's so great at this stuff.
Irony and sarcasm is your home base, right ?
wagtunes wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:11 am There is zero heart here.
Wow, no problem if you don´t like the music or genre.
You could have rated "MUSIC - 0", it would be fine with me.
But if you don´t feel any heart in this piece, than you´re as cold as a refridgerator.
Just close your eyes and listen to the string section at the breakdown.
You can´t win ´em all ... but some
Wopelka wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am a nice, cosy, chill out track
"It only exist perspective seeing"
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

(( D ))
This was my reply to you
wagtunes wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:31 pm
drumity wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:42 am
wagtunes wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:11 am Let's have a listen to this guy's "professional" work since he's so great at this stuff.
Irony and sarcasm is your home base, right ?
wagtunes wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:11 am There is zero heart here.
Wow, no problem if you don´t like the music or genre.
You could have rated "MUSIC - 0", it would be fine with me.
But if you don´t feel any heart in this piece, than you´re as cold as a refridgerator.
Just close your eyes and listen to the string section at the breakdown.
You can´t win ´em all ... but some
Wopelka wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am a nice, cosy, chill out track
"It only exist perspective seeing"
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

(( D ))
I like the way you conveniently ignored my compliments.

What an ass.
So yeah, I called you an ass because of the way you reacted to my critique. I won't apologize for it. Cold as a refrigerator? Sure, okay, whatever.

So can we just agree to stay out of each others way?

PS – I have no idea why you called me pitiable in the first place but I'm sure it had something to do with some music I posted that you thought was horrible. After all, I have no talent according to you.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:02 pm So yeah, I called you an ass because of the way you reacted to my critique. I won't apologize for it.
The way I reacted ? Your comments were full of sarcasm and came not across as honest at all.
So I didn't say thank you for all that sarcasm. In your world you're reaction is then to insult someone ... fine.
We clarified this one !
wagtunes wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:02 pmPS – I have no idea why you called me pitiable in the first place but I'm sure it had something to do with some music I posted that you thought was horrible. After all, I have no talent according to you.
It was not about your music at all. You spout off about my signature and the fact I am pointing to my site and how you're on beef with it. But you're doing the same with your site.
Any questions about hypocracy ?
No ? Then please take a seat ...

drumity wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:32 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:02 pm So yeah, I called you an ass because of the way you reacted to my critique. I won't apologize for it.
The way I reacted ? Your comments were full of sarcasm and came not across as honest at all.
So I didn't say thank you for all that sarcasm. In your world you're reaction is then to insult someone ... fine.
We clarified this one !
wagtunes wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:02 pmPS – I have no idea why you called me pitiable in the first place but I'm sure it had something to do with some music I posted that you thought was horrible. After all, I have no talent according to you.
It was not about your music at all. You spout off about my signature and the fact I am pointing to my site and how you're on beef with it. But you're doing the same with your site.
Any questions about hypocracy ?
No ? Then please take a seat ...
I have no problems with your signature. What I had a problem with was the way you were criticizing DT's music. You came off as a know it all looking to "sell" your services to a guy who has more talent in his pinkie than I have in my whole body. I found it laughable and insulting and judging by his own reaction, I don't think he was too fond of it either.

So yeah, I was sticking up for a friend.

As for my own signature, I sure as hell don't try to teach people how to design patches who clearly have enough skill to design their own. In fact, the only time I ever even mention my libraries is when somebody posts on the forum that they're looking for a library for such and such synth. Most likely I have one as I pretty much have bought everything out there.

And you can read the comments about how terrible my libraries are all over this forum. Makes no difference to me. I have enough loyal customers that people can trash me all they want. You've certainly had your go at me with your "no talent" comments. And that's fine. But then don't be a hypocrite about it all and wish me well. YOUR well wishes I neither need nor want.

Now, if you want to continue this little back and forth I can do this all day. But take a seat for YOU? When hell freezes over.

I'll be awaiting your next nasty reply.

And again and again making it your own show.
I just tried to explain my point of view.
You are not able to except another view and cannot live with that, ok.

Just as you cannot live with if someone is criticizing you and then wish you well.
That doesn't exit in your world.
It´s a pity, that an over 60-year old guy hasn't the personality
and hasn´t learned this lesson in life.
I am not a bad guy if I criticize you.
You can learn from it or leave it.

Take or leave that: I am honestly wishing you well, despite the fact you insulted me.
That idea is more than 2000 years old and I didn't invent that one :)

So now, just let it be and I am good with it.

(( D ))

drumity wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:03 pm And again and again making it your own show.
I just tried to explain my point of view.
You are not able to except another view and cannot live with that, ok.

Just as you cannot live with if someone is criticizing you and then wish you well.
That doesn't exit in your world.
It´s a pity, that an over 60-year old guy hasn't the personality
and hasn´t learned this lesson in life.
I am not a bad guy if I criticize you.
You can learn from it or leave it.

Take or leave that: I am honestly wishing you well, despite the fact you insulted me.
That idea is more than 2000 years old and I didn't invent that one :)

So now, just let it be and I am good with it.

(( D ))
Telling me I have absolutely no talent may be constructive criticism in your world but it isn't in mine.

And talk about pot and kettle. This whole thing started because I said your music left me cold and, for me, had no feeling. In spite of how I praised everything about the production and the mix. But no, you're such a narcissist, as el-bo pointed out, that you can't see beyond the one thing I criticized and cold me an ice cold refrigerator.

I know my faults. Believe me, I have plenty of them. Just ask my wife. But maybe one day you might want to take a look in the mirror at your own faults.

One thing I have learned from all this. I can NEVER criticize anything you do, which means I have no desire to ever listen to anything you put on line. Which is a shame because it's obvious you're quite talented.

Yeah, even a no talent person like myself can recognize that.

Thank God I never have to meet you in real life.

3rd track of my TV themes collection. I know I have no talent but a guy's gotta have something to do with his time. :lol:

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... tery-theme

wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:16 pm This whole thing started because I said your music left me cold and, for me, had no feeling.
That´s not the case. Your insult was the start.
As I stated I would have been fine with MUSIC: 0, because that´s a matter of taste. But as others stated my music isn´t cold. Of course your freedom of speech cannot be argued here.
wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:16 pmyou're such a narcissist, as el-bo pointed out
In the field of psychology we call that PROJECTION.
wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:16 pm One thing I have learned from all this. I can NEVER criticize anything you do
You can critcize me of course.
But you can NEVER insult me.
The base of social behaviour will exclude this.

If some people will look in the mirror, perhaps they will
recognize envy and malevolence.
I have to deal with those two "goodnesses" of others again and again.
But you know what ? The talent I was presented with is not enough.
I worked extremely hard and I do work extremely hard still.
The combination of both is the key.

(( D ))

drumity wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:01 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:16 pm This whole thing started because I said your music left me cold and, for me, had no feeling.
That´s not the case. Your insult was the start.
As I stated I would have been fine with MUSIC: 0, because that´s a matter of taste. But as others stated my music isn´t cold. Of course your freedom of speech cannot be argued here.
wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:16 pmyou're such a narcissist, as el-bo pointed out
In the field of psychology we call that PROJECTION.
wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:16 pm One thing I have learned from all this. I can NEVER criticize anything you do
You can critcize me of course.
But you can NEVER insult me.
The base of social behaviour will exclude this.

If some people will look in the mirror, perhaps they will
recognize envy and malevolence.
I have to deal with those two "goodnesses" of others again and again.
But you know what ? The talent I was presented with is not enough.
I worked extremely hard and I do work extremely hard still.
The combination of both is the key.

(( D ))
I'm sure you do work hard. Lots of people work hard. I work hard. I've been working hard for 42 years now. And regardless of how little talent you think I have (Oh wait, you said I have NO talent) a professional band that actually sells records wants to do my music.

Which makes YOUR opinion of me TOTALLY irrelevant.

So think whatever you want about me. In the grand scheme of things, I care as much about what you think of me as I care about what Donald Trump had for breakfast today. You are nothing more than a distraction to break up the day.

Unfortunately, not a very entertaining distraction.

FWIW, I wish you no ill will. Hell, I don't wish you anything either way. Your existence means absolutely nothing to me. I have everything I want in my life now.

And you can take that for whatever it means to you.

I really don't care.

PS - When the bands record with MY songs comes out, I'll post the link here where you or anybody else can buy it if they want. I'm sure they'll do a better job on it than I would considering I have NO talent. :lol:

wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:37 pm 3rd track of my TV themes collection. I know I have no talent but a guy's gotta have something to do with his time. :lol:

What a lovely track! Really enjoyed it :)
I don´t know what vsti´s you use but everything sounds very realistic.
Well balanced mix and excellent sound level. Great work :tu:

enCiphered wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:25 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:37 pm 3rd track of my TV themes collection. I know I have no talent but a guy's gotta have something to do with his time. :lol:

What a lovely track! Really enjoyed it :)
I don´t know what vsti´s you use but everything sounds very realistic.
Well balanced mix and excellent sound level. Great work :tu:
Credit to the Warp IV brass and woodwinds. $1,300 well spent.

In fact, here's the track list of instruments.

Pianoteq 6
MODO Drums
MODO Bass
Warp IV Ensemble Trombones
Warp IV Ensemble Trumpets
Warp IV Clarinet

Return to “Music Cafe”