Your next guitar revisited

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Actually, HER name is 'Hope' as in 'hope I stay cancer-free.'

ciao.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:02 am Actually, HER name is 'Hope'
nice!

donks comment works better with...

https://youtu.be/L2m3aDCmjwo

:lol: You Brits are vierd!
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

if donks can't walk his emu in public, the terrorists have already won! :(

They won when you elected the Spider.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

not me, arachnophobic.

A German brand? I only know Hohner, and wasn't under the impression their guitars are very well liked.
Made in Germany?

Beautiful guitar. I like the ES335 (I have a tobacco burst Ibanez ES335-inspired Artcore, but I find yours much prettier).

Stanford was once part of Furch in CZ. It's independently owned now, the guitars are designed and spec'ed by Maybach and made in China. I expect it's similar to Eastmans of the same value. They have a nice LP clone for under a grand, but I don't like LPs. This is a guitar that I've gotten lost with for almost 2 hours the other night, just playing away through Scuffham Amps. Now I have to sell 4 guitars without losing my shirt.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Guitars”