Some spiritual sounds - Would love some feedback

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all!

So I just released a new single and I would love to hear how it translates to you all...

https://soundcloud.com/val-verrel/light ... by-wakeful

Peace.

My Feedback

Music - 7
Instruments - 8
Performance - 9
Mix - 8

Overall - 8

Comments: IT'S TOO LOUD! Can we PLEASE stop fighting the loudness wars? Other than that, the mix is fine. Musically, not my thing. But you already know that. I'm noticing that all your songs sound the same. That can be a good and bad thing. On the plus side, it establishes a sound so followers know what to expect. On the minus side, after a while if everything sounds the same, eventually people get tired of listening because there are no more surprises. It's why a lot of groups never had more than 2 or 3 albums and then that was the end of their career. Your songs are very cookie cutter. From a business standpoint, that might just give you the best chance of "making it" but I find very little here to get excited about as it all sounds the same to me.

Not my genre at all, but the production is really good. I really like the melody that starts around 0:43. Also interesting ambient section, unexpected and cool.

I'd like to hear a version without rapping/vocals (I undestand it was meant to be a rap song and the lyrics are important and all... I just tend to dislike rap but I liked everything else)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Ahh unusual

Good stuff as usual.
1:20->1:48 you went a bit overboard with the Delay.
Overall , great :tu:

Thank you! Appreciate that!

Return to “Music Cafe”