One Synth Challenge #125: T-Force Alpha Plus 2 (exponent1 Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

doctorbob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:28 pm Well done all with this tricky synth! :dog: :clap: :clap:

dB
Totally agree with the bolded parts, Doc! :hihi:

Heavy CPU hogging, frequent crashes along with inability to remember some of the patches, was my major concern with this. :dog:

Somehow, made a track but it was not a pleasant experience. :x

I have voted as well (and might do some last minute changes). This challenge provided a wide range of tracks and I will try to comment on all of them in the next days. :)
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

Voted!

Good variety of tracks this month. While most of the contestants struggled with this synth, they managed to do some outstanding work. No 2 and 1 points are given this month. Good luck everyone!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Deleted post -
Last edited by Dartelec on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voted

I enjoyed listening to all the tracks.

*** Voted ***
Great tracks this month, great sound and melody work from all of you :tu:

A difficult synth, especially when sounds are not heard at all or the instance crashes ... i've got some more gray hairs :-o :-o
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

I am unable to login to vote. I also sent a private message to bjporter but haven't got any reply yet. Don't know what's going to happen to this month's OSC.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

3lu5iv3 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:13 am I am unable to login to vote. I also sent a private message to bjporter but haven't got any reply yet. Don't know what's going to happen to this month's OSC.
You have to use the exact same KVR Nick, the email id and password needn't be the same I think (since my email for the voting site is different from the one I use for KVR).

You can also PM Richard Semper, who's the co-organizer for OSC.

exponent1 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:23 am
3lu5iv3 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:13 am I am unable to login to vote. I also sent a private message to bjporter but haven't got any reply yet. Don't know what's going to happen to this month's OSC.
You have to use the exact same KVR Nick, the email id and password needn't be the same I think (since my email for the voting site is different from the one I use for KVR).

You can also PM Richard Semper, who's the co-organizer for OSC.
tried bunch of passwords but it wouldn't let me in, keeps saying "Username or Password incorrect or user doesn't exist" :bang:
My only option seems to be PMing Richard Semper i guess, thanks. :-D
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Voted.

Hope nobody is offended with my stupid comments on sc. Those are only suggestion and my view and not how it should really be. Many of you said you struggled with this synth but you all still managed to get some nice results. Maybe this is where I have small "advantage"? I'm used to struggle :lol: . I'm struggling every single time during the whole process of making my "music". But no pain no gain I guess. :D Everyone who joined this round is winner. All of us have already claimed our reward from this round and that is knowledge and experience.

@3lu5iv3, try using your email in place of user name

Voted!

Very great tracks! Very good sound design and surprising and interesting composition solutions!

I've voted and left some comments. I really enjoyed the tracks everyone made.
Changed up my voting style a bit so that my 5's are more significant and my average is below 4.
mostly here for the One Synth Challenge
you can hear some of my newest music at: https://wrenharmonic.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/@wrenharmonic

Voted, yep a lot of nice tracks! My votes are skewed towards 4's, with that I felt that are more creating and technically good in the 5's. I've made an extra effort to try to give constructive criticism where I could, though some track I just couldn't add anything... well I hope it helps a bit :)

@TrojakEW: I liked your comments (all not only mine), I can see that you are trying to make it constructive. I definitely looked into what you said about the machine gun effect, and I sort of had an A-HAaaaa! moment over there. I'm thinking I'll try to add an LFO next time, see if it makes it a bit more interesting, or hook up the note velocity to lowpass filter.

Except for the long load up time I didn't have any issue in Reaper with this VST, does Reaper do something differently than other DAWs?

Voted! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “Instruments”