Another PA sale (I’m sorry)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So PA have another sale with a bonus voucher.

There’s a bunch of plugins that are on for 29 that would be 9 with the voucher PA-MEGA-SALE-20-OFF applied.

Unfiltered Audio’s SpecOps and Zip are there and I would highly recommend both. Especially for this price.

I’m wondering if there are any others that anyone here would recommend. I don’t need anything but for nine bucks i wouldn’t mind adding one more toy to my box.

i thought a "dynamic discount" wouldn't work, but indeed, it works... i only have my eye on UA (already have specops, byome, triad). thanks. didn't see the voucher code... missed it, problably.

EDIT: it is pity that it only can be used once. o well. next time.. bought sandman pro, wanted the fault also...
Last edited by WasteLand on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hmmmmm, the only thing I want from them is Twin Tube... and it's about the only thing not on special... annoying. :evil:

an-electric-heart wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:10 am Hmmmmm, the only thing I want from them is Twin Tube... and it's about the only thing not on special... annoying. :evil:
i'll swap you my TwinTube for SPL Transient Designer if you want to get rid of it?

sqigls wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:13 am
an-electric-heart wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:10 am Hmmmmm, the only thing I want from them is Twin Tube... and it's about the only thing not on special... annoying. :evil:
i'll swap you my TwinTube for SPL Transient Designer if you want to get rid of it?
Cheers, I don't have Transient Designer though. Twin Tube'll be on special soon enough, I've been waiting for it to come on special for about three weeks, so knowing them it'll come up soon... but should've just been on special with this lot, don't see why not... nearly everything else is on sale. :shrug:

Thanks for the heads up! bought SpecOps :D
Last edited by PTV on Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

(duplicate)

Damn I bought Vitalizer for $29 before i knew about the voucher. :dog:

Paying $29 for a $249 plugin and feeling slightly ripped off. Crazy times we live in :lol:

well, it's a six-pack of beer and a pizza :P
so i understand

Nice of them to finally send a voucher, ended up getting ChannelX as I missed out on it last time

Got Bax for $9, steal really. Glad I didn’t bite at $29.

With the voucher, Metric AB is now at a reasonable price!
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

nathanj wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:02 am I’m wondering if there are any others that anyone here would recommend.
Townhouse Buss Compressor. $29. No-brainer. Awesome bit of kit. :tu:
And the Vitalizer...
Last edited by ramseysounds on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Even better prices here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=527189

That voucher dosent work for me

EDIT:

bought TE-100 for 9$. Been wanting that one for a long time.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Effects”