United Plugins?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jmg8 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:58 pm Have you installed the plugin yet? You'll see 😉
OMG! OK, I got it. I just ran the plugin again. In my defense it was late when I installed and played with it initially. Thanks!

Scotty wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:09 pm On eco mode it is killing the CPU here (using 25 % of available ASIO headroom at 128 sample latency) . Running 3930K ... optimized for audio. 4.2ghz all cores. Running the CM version. Trying to evaluate it but the overhead is extremely high. Eco is doable but the 2X - pushing close to 50% use ... testing using VST 3 versions so that it only processes when the audio is passing through. I run some hungry stuff here . I won't claim it is like that everywhere. I wouldn't know, but I do know my system. I count on it everyday. This may have to wait for my new CPU build.
Yes, the CPU is a bit higher than other reverbs, but for good reason. The quality is much higher!
But there are ways you reduce the CPU consumption. Firstly it is always using 2 algorithms at once the balance is decided by the Algorithm XY pad's X-axis. Setting the X value to 0% or 100% will actually disable the second algorithm saving some CPU. Also, density is set very high to ensure quality, so that means there is a ridiculous number of processes happening like delays etc. So please lower this right down and that will also save a lot of CPU. Eco mode helps too by approx 25%.
The try not to use any of the special stuff (assuming you just want a standard reverb sound) because when they are at the 0% position they are also automatically disabled to save CPU.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Guys, please try to continue any further chats about United Plugins over at the official forum.
viewtopic.php?f=303&t=533035
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Return to “MeldaProduction”