MSoundFactory Noob Question...

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'm new here and a happy owner of MSoundFactory.

I have a probably stupid question, please bear with me...
I did saved yesterday a preset 'as a device' And now I do not have the edit screen possibility anymore. Is there a way to get that back or do I have to start again from scratch ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Load your device.
Save it as a regular preset.
Load a different device (any)
Go to the edit screen.
Load you regular preset.
Save as device, but this time make sure you make the device editable or you will get locked out again.

The method I give you here will be blocked soon (maybe even already) so you must remember to make a device editable or you will have to start over again.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Ok sadly this method seems already blocked , but thanks for you answer...

There have been various hacks for this, but the whole purpose is that device designers can keep their "know-how" as a secret. So I'm afraid if you already saved it without Editable flag, you cannot access it anymore. Please always use the normal global presets, the "Save device" thing should really be the last thing to do.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ha, I saved all my sounds so far as devices. Will consult manual/videos about saving as presets instead.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Maybe some info panel before comiting would be wise, as that save as device disk icone is more upfront as "save preset", many noobs will fall in the same pit :)

Is there a way to delete a device ?

Click save device, then you can delete other devices in that popup window.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Maybe editable should be the default for devices. Will at least help the noobs early on in their learning.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:37 am Maybe editable should be the default for devices. Will at least help the noobs early on in their learning.
It already is, no?

Editable actually is default, but sometimes it gets removed by loading other devices etc. Anyways a warning dialog is planned!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”