Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greenstorm33 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:36 pm Yeah, if they don't have a reasonable crossgrade from BYOME or other PA stuff I'm going to be sad. The synth looks cool but I'm not going to pay $250 for it and I have no interest in their ridiculous subscription.
I got in on UA before they joined PA with G8 & Sandman, and have always been offered no-brainer prices on their new releases. I joined PA simply because UA did ... and I would expect a decent discount for BYOME & TRIAD owners to "upgrade" to LION. We shall see in August ... I'm certainly not interested in subscriptions.

Yeah, I'm perfectly happy with the loyalty price they had for BYOME. But, this is the "NEW" PA so you never know :hihi:
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

wakax wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 pm I've seen ppl here comparing it with Massive X. It is nothing like that:) Massive X sounds sterile and "german" compared to Lion. Lion reminds me somehow of Sugar Bytes FACTORY but... it is not that:) (*I like Factory a lot)
Factory is german too :hihi:
The average bored guy

bite_me:
yes indeed. but Sugar Bytes approach is organic and original, not very sterile...
their Aparillo synth is maybe a better example...
comparision with Factory and Lion was the osc decks/path-
one starts from 2 osc banks and one osc mixer -> fx.

Return to “Instruments”