[Electronic] tm-Black

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

More experimentation. Thanks for the listen. :tu:
https://soundcloud.com/user-117743396/black

Just the kind of groove I like to start my day off with 8) Tickled my brain...

I am listening through consumer earphones so take this with a pinch of salt, but it seems you can maybe add a bit more thump to the bottom end, what does everyone else think?

frank1985 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:14 pm I am listening through consumer earphones so take this with a pinch of salt, but it seems you can maybe add a bit more thump to the bottom end, what does everyone else think?
Frank...it's just this kind of comment that is golden. I went back for a listen on some alternate sound sources and yeah...I agree with you. Love to use Wave's MaxxBass for this and boom...the lows sounded bigger and the mid lows got a nice boost. But then my kick was too much for the mix...so adjusted that and ended up removing a bunch of conflicting sounds and, well, in the end the mix is way better IMHO now. Thanks for that little nugget of a comment :phones:

Cool sounds. Nice groove. :tu:

My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 9

Overall - 8.625

Comments: Well that was different. lol. FWIW, got a smile out of me. I still think that low dub bass is obnoxious, but whatever. The track itself is definitely fresh and unique, at least to me. Mix is good. Quirky. I kind of liked it.

mindstuff wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:13 am
frank1985 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:14 pm I am listening through consumer earphones so take this with a pinch of salt, but it seems you can maybe add a bit more thump to the bottom end, what does everyone else think?
Frank...it's just this kind of comment that is golden. I went back for a listen on some alternate sound sources and yeah...I agree with you. Love to use Wave's MaxxBass for this and boom...the lows sounded bigger and the mid lows got a nice boost. But then my kick was too much for the mix...so adjusted that and ended up removing a bunch of conflicting sounds and, well, in the end the mix is way better IMHO now. Thanks for that little nugget of a comment :phones:
Yeah sounds even better now...definitely more balls in the low end and not as harsh in the treble.

Return to “Music Cafe”