NI Summer of sound has begun

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like it's kicked off, or at least here it has https://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/catalog ... 589491b0c2

Hyper hyper!

Damn....all these sales...stop it please! Resistance is futile. :borg:

Think there might be a slapped wrist over that premature announcement, still nothing showing on the NI site.

I hope this is for real. The upgrade to Komplete 12 for (usual) €99 here at 50% off would be a good deal for me with the added things plus Massive X on top (hopefully) in some days/weeks.
But no problem if they take the time until my next paycheck :)

Best Service and Thomann are already selling the stuff...

They've already changed some of the prices - I think someone at Absolute misread the instructions. They were showing the KxU->K12CE upgrade at half off. Now it's back to the original price so that the upgrade from regular Komplete is actually less expensive - I don't think that will last.

I was surprised to see the CE version so cheap just a year in when I looked first time. Less surprised that it probably isn't the case.

Gamma-UT wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:59 pm They've already changed some of the prices - I think someone at Absolute misread the instructions. They were showing the KxU->K12CE upgrade at half off. Now it's back to the original price so that the upgrade from regular Komplete is actually less expensive - I don't think that will last.

I was surprised to see the CE version so cheap just a year in when I looked first time. Less surprised that it probably isn't the case.
KxU->K12CE does seem to be half off - just ordered my copy from andertons :tu:

Sucks that the retailers don't offer crossgrades :(

Why is NI silent? Nothing on their website about the sale.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Don't think it's officially supposed to start until the start of June, seems like quite a few retailers are still showing the full RRP so guessing the announcements will come tomorrow or beginning of next week.

When does Native instruments Summer of fixing Komplete Kontrol start?

Right after silly season begins.

shonky wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:14 pm Don't think it's officially supposed to start until the start of June, seems like quite a few retailers are still showing the full RRP so guessing the announcements will come tomorrow or beginning of next week.
Well according to those retailers that have already started the summer sale runs from May 31 until the end of June. I honestly dunno how NI could have botched this sale.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:41 am
shonky wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:14 pm Don't think it's officially supposed to start until the start of June, seems like quite a few retailers are still showing the full RRP so guessing the announcements will come tomorrow or beginning of next week.
Well according to those retailers that have already started the summer sale runs from May 31 until the end of June. I honestly dunno how NI could have botched this sale.
Yeah, quite surprised that the NI website did not reflect it yesterday. I am guessing it could be a marketing/sales tactic on purpose? Otherwise I am not able to comprehend why they would not take the early benefit.

Return to “Instruments”