Talk me out of..

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

.. From going all NI?

I sold my old midi keyboard and now I'm looking something to replace it. At first I was going to grab akai mpk249, but maschine + komplete kontrol a or s49 combination seems to tickle my balls much better.

Any reason not to go NI way? If not, what would be better?

go with what tickles your balls better.

although, i would argue that's a misuse of equipment and id hope youd at least mention it when selling second hand on ebay.

"you may find the odd pube between the keys where i was using the keyboard to tickle my balls".

I can't help you, waiting for NI sale myself :help:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Go full NI. :P

These guys might talk you out of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIV4poUZAQo

Essentially you're asking us to talk you out of a good ball tickling. You mad, bro :scared: They do have some very good instruments and effects with which you can amuse yourself once you're spent :tu:

vurt wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:14 pm
"you may find the odd pube between the keys where i was using the keyboard to tickle my balls".
I shave 8)

All synthesizer products I have are NI.

I would try to find a store to try one out. The last time I did that I hated the key bed action on most of them, but I never tried NI's stuff, but everyone has different preferences.
Last edited by Alan on Sun May 19, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstein

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:37 pm
I shave 8)
That's manly! :hihi:

Do you shave your butt too?

perfumer wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:12 pm
I shave 8)

What is the best way to shave butts?

Alan wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:10 pm I would try to find a store to try one out.
i imagine hell be arrested if he tests it like that :scared:

enCiphered wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:26 pm
perfumer wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:12 pm
I shave 8)

What is the best way to shave butts?
always ask permission first?

No need for butt shaving :oops:

Don’t do it! You’ve got your whole life ahead of you! Don’t throw it away on NI hardware and software. Get a banjo. Get a hang drum. Get a nose flute. Get OnePingOnly. It’s a great big world out there. Get an Arturia keyboard and V collection and an MPC Live. Or don’t. I don’t really care either way.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”