True Trance Sounds Vol.8 for Dune 3

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AnX wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:22 am
NatLife wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:12 pm Soundbank contains:

64 Presets
23 Wavetables
which wavetables exactly?
23 of yours Dave :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, thats what im trying to find out....

AnX wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:22 am
NatLife wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:12 pm Soundbank contains:

64 Presets
23 Wavetables
which wavetables exactly?
What exact question do you have? i'm not sure that i'm right understood your posts here, i posted the mail here, so you can ask any question on the mail and not spam with same question on the forum :wink:
cheers
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

its quite simple, what wavetables are included in your soundbank?

AnX wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:53 pm its quite simple, what wavetables are included in your soundbank?
Everything was made from scratch, with using all wavetables that we have in the studio 8) But mostly the main sounds of this bank was made from Analog way(all what in the demo). Just a little more different harmonics was added in some of the sounds with using the wavetables we have. I'm not violated any rights. If you have more question - you can catch me here: natlife.il@gmail.com

cheers
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

im happy doing it here....

so why did a user say some WTs were missing?

specifically ones that cannot be used in commercial soundbanks

i suggest you check these things first

you legally have to remove any presets from your commercial bank that use these wavetables
Markku wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 6:55 pm

Is the product zip missing wavetable files?

Examples of missing wavetable files:
DG Minibrute Ultrasaw

AnX wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:51 pm im happy doing it here....

so why did a user say some WTs were missing?

specifically ones that cannot be used in commercial soundbanks

i suggest you check these things first

you legally have to remove any presets from your commercial bank that use these wavetables
Markku wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 6:55 pm

Is the product zip missing wavetable files?

Examples of missing wavetable files:
DG Minibrute Ultrasaw
User said about missing file, because it was a wrong file uploaded, and it was changed, so now it's working fine.
I used only those wavetables that was installed for our studio Dune 3 version, i can't remember if someone from my guys said that there was something that need a permission for use.
I suggest that you buy a bank, and show me which wavetable you believe that I do not have the right to use, while providing proof that this is your waveform. - I think it's only the way to resolve it.
Thnk you!

buy it?

no

my wavetables pal, i suggest you list the ones you used in your bank

AnX wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:40 pm buy it?

no

my wavetables pal, i suggest you list the ones you used in your bank
I answered above, all sounds was made without violating the rights. If you think that this is not the case, I suggested downloading my pack to you and showing / proving that something was used without permission. I do not see another way and i do not know about what exact wavetables are you talking.
Thanks for understanding.

so you cant list what WTs you used in your bank?

Return to “Soundware”