vurt - soma (new delay demo) [no lead line :P ]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

soma

the beautiful soma lyra8 fx module, on the spikier bits.
with a saw going through the bbd delay for support, the more grindy sound.

enjoy/endure/ignore
your choice :)

vurt wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:13 pm soma

the beautiful soma lyra8 fx module, on the spikier bits.
with a saw going through the bbd delay for support, the more grindy sound.

enjoy/endure/ignore
your choice :)
Which is why I grade your stuff on a different scale. I understand that it's experimental and judge it accordingly. I look for unusual sounds. I look for how you put these things together. I look for recording quality, mix, whatever you want to call it. I don't look for The Backstreet Boys doing "Shape Of My Heart."

Feedback shortly.

My Feedback

Weirdness Factor - 9.5
Sounds/Noises - 10
Performance - 9
Mix - 7

Overall - 8.875

Comments: This one reminds me of walking through a sci fi underground cave inhabited by electronic creatures. Love the sounds on this one. Would love to hear it in stereo. I think it would be awesome. But alas. Oh well.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:13 pm I don't look for The Backstreet Boys doing "Shape Of My Heart."
having only the vaguest of recollections of them, from girls at school buying smashits for the posters, im almost tempted to dig out that track and do a vurt style cover :lol:

wagtunes wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:19 pm My Feedback

Weirdness Factor - 9.5
Sounds/Noises - 10
Performance - 9
Mix - 7

Overall - 8.875

Comments: This one reminds me of walking through a sci fi underground cave inhabited by electronic creatures. Love the sounds on this one. Would love to hear it in stereo. I think it would be awesome. But alas. Oh well.
never say never, this was just me seeing what my new delay can do (still exploring its loveliness) and being a bit lazy last night, the patch is still there :o
would be no work at all to add say, one extra cable from the other out on the delay...

nice imagery 8) i like the idea of electronic life, it annoys some people but id love to see the "kurzweil singularity" in my lifetime. a cyborg body? er yes please! not for immortality, that sounds like it would get boring, but just to be ache free for a bit :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”