Drumless Groove with Piano, Vibes and Cello

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quite groovy, I think.

https://soundcloud.com/wopelka/stat-crux

FL Studio, Pianoteq 6, Chromaphone 2, LSS Solo Cello, Uhbik, Presswerk.

Please let me know what you think. To each one taking the time of commenting my music, I will gladly do a review in return for a track of yours, as long as you post a link together with your comments.

I can listen to this for hours

Cool, thanks for listening and taking the time of letting me know your impression.

Interressting piece.
I heard a middle section with a more legato feel.
Try not to be too predictible.
My track can be found on page 1 also, but hurry up
on KVR you go quickly to page 4732 !

(( D ))

Very pretty.

Thanks for the few who passed by. My proposal of a counter-review still stands.

This is great work.
My opinion, only because you are asking for them.. The Cello could definitely do more in the lower frequency range to help counter the loud piano lines.
For example.. when I hear GOT with a similar style piece of music, the Cello pulls it all together as the bass and bottom end. Particularly when there are no drums.
I am also not a purist and understand it maybe a more natural realistic and flat mix.. I like fat bottom ends!
Great work though.

Nice. Thank you very much for the comment. As I don't have monitors and mix with mere headphones, I mostly rely on Ozone 8 and its Tonal Balance wonderful plug-in to balance the frequencies spectrum. But I perfectly understand what you mean. I am just very cautious because , in the past I used to be a tad too heavy on the low end...

Return to “Music Cafe”