Rob Papen - A new Synthesizer is ahead! Guesses?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The range of Synthesizers provided by the Rob Papen brands is versatile by all means! Each synthesizer released has its own focus, style, and direction.

Just ahead of this summer… hopefully, at the end of May or early June, the Rob Papen brand is aiming to release another synthesizer. Maybe not what you would expect, but as Rob said… it sounds so smooth and warm…. We must bring it out!

And yes, the new synthesizer will be included as part of the eXplorer-5 bundle…
So check out the tasty upgrade options below and you can already enjoy the many sound colors of the Rob Papen brand!

Smooth and warm - Electric Piano sim?

I'm overwhelmed with the extra treats coming in the eXplorer 5 bundle. If only Arturia could be this generous :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

How about re-releasing/updating Albino 3 (backwards compatible presets). Loved the sound gone before I had the chance, was a joint thing with Linplug as I recall.

devilnishy wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:46 pm How about re-releasing/updating Albino 3 (backwards compatible presets). Loved the sound gone before I had the chance, was a joint thing with Linplug as I recall.

i guess RP fell out with Linplug, thats why they didnt do anything else. Its the only decent synth that has RP on it. It wont be updated or re-released

AnX wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:14 pm
devilnishy wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:46 pm How about re-releasing/updating Albino 3 (backwards compatible presets). Loved the sound gone before I had the chance, was a joint thing with Linplug as I recall.

i guess RP fell out with Linplug, thats why they didnt do anything else. Its the only decent synth that has RP on it. It wont be updated or re-released
"the only decent synth"?

Man, are you serious about that?
Which Synth did you try in deep?

Cheers

all of them, obviously

Did you buy them or used the demos to get to your conclusion?

nichttuntun wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:51 am Did you buy them or used the demos to get to your conclusion?
why does that matter?

Not another moog emu please.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

AnX wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:58 am
nichttuntun wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:51 am Did you buy them or used the demos to get to your conclusion?
why does that matter?
I think there is a possibility it may occur to be of some matter. But anyhow. You think RP doesn't make decent synths except one single product and that's okay. A bit generalizing without an explanation but okay if you can judge enough and think so.

nichttuntun wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:29 pm
why does that matter?
I think there is a possibility it may occur to be of some matter. But anyhow. You think RP doesn't make decent synths except one single product and that's okay. A bit generalizing without an explanation but okay if you can judge enough and think so.
1. demo sounds same as full version. fact
2. tried them all, didnt like any of them. fact

which bit dont you understand?

All is well and understood. I said everything I wanted to say concerning that matter.

AnX wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:02 pm
nichttuntun wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:29 pm
why does that matter?

2. tried them all, didnt like any of them. fact

which bit dont you understand?
Well...yikes.
I was thinking of trying the bundle sometime but now that I know ANX doesn’t like it I think I’ll have to reconsider.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

what does it matter what i think?

Return to “Instruments”