Possibility of a U-He Drum Machine?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I dont know if this has been posted, or requested by others, or shot down already, but I thought to ask considering some of the interesting developments with Hive 2, in regards to the modulators.

I for one would like to see a 16 pad drum machine, MPC style sequencing, but instead of being sample based, every pad has a separate synthesis voice, whether analog, fm, wavetable so on..... Each being able to modulate another or not, all running through its own built in sequencer. Effects per pad, sick UI, yada yada....

Y'all need to stop asking for stuff and let them make Z3 :x

:P
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Cat?

Bazille 4?
Murderous duck!

dont need

Not...gonna...happen...

tony10000 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:19 am Not...gonna...happen...
wasnt there a Musikmesse demo a few years ago

exactly...

3 years ago. It would be interesting to hear Urs' point of view on that. Technical problems ? Saturation of the market with drum machines ? .... ?

Cheers.

i think he said it a few times already that it's shelved indefinitely, but not out of the question?

See this thread: viewtopic.php?t=469127

Ploki wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:57 pm i think he said it a few times already that it's shelved indefinitely, but not out of the question?
That is what he said.

Urs wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:11 pm
Ploki wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:57 pm i think he said it a few times already that it's shelved indefinitely, but not out of the question?
That is what he said.
He also said that some of the modeling functionality may be incorporated into Zebra 3.
Last edited by tony10000 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There's a dream. A world where drum samples may never be necessary. I too have this dream.

Return to “u-he”