HazySun - relaxed, upbeat, piano, guitar, haze

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This one is upbeat while being relaxed and rather light. Mostly based around a piano improv. While the guitar is decidedly improvised, its tracking being "as is".

Comments welcomed.

Cheers.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/hazysun

The beginning gave a really good vibe.
I think its because it reminds me of Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin'.

Hmmm, I don't see much similarity after listening to one version of youtube. Didn't know who Harry Nilsson is. But I see what you mean.

In perhaps the same genre (at times, certainly not always) I like Neil Young. And I like a melody, which is often found in what I do here and there.

Looks like soundcloud is a bit messed up or something. The listening count on the last two pieces I posted is missing or not right while I know people have listened. Heck, "Hinterland 2" has two likes and showing no listening at all. Is soundcloud going under ?

Cheers.

I love the vibe, but the swing of the drums is throwing me off a little - maybe align it a little more with the piano track?

mevla wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:10 pm Hmmm, I don't see much similarity ...
the beginning, first few bars, 0:00 -> 0:18. Didn't mean your song as a whole.

Love it, nice relaxed atmosphere. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks !

Since I mentioned the subject earlier, here's a follow-up about the stats. I got a reply from soundcloud:

"We’ve just been informed that your playcounts and stats should be completely restored by the end of the day. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you and assure you that our tech team has been working on fixing it as quickly as possible for you."

Return to “Music Cafe”