SynthMaster 2.9.9

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Right, you're absolutely not alone πŸ™‚

kv331 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:02 pm
digitalboytn wrote: ↑Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:41 am SynthMaster 2 is a great sounding synth but they have always had a problem with their graphics :wink:
I'm sorry but I don't agree with that, especially after our 2.9.9 update.
Well I downloaded SM2 v2.9.9 and the graphics are screwed up,so something is not right...

In every skin,there is overlap on the graphics,but the standard green and blue skins are the worst...

Check out the right hand pane...

The sizing of the panel is not correct,so the knob is chopped in half...

Maybe the left hand side is the better half,but it would be good to get the other half of the knob as well :wink:

Is anyone else having this problem with the graphics ?

I am on Win 7 Pro x64...

I like SynthMaster 2 and because it's such a great synth, it deserves to have all of these little bugs fixed because they do exist...

Then roll out SynthMaster 3 :tu:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: ↑Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:31 am
Well I downloaded SM2 v2.9.9 and the graphics are screwed up,so something is not right...

In every skin,there is overlap on the graphics,but the standard green and blue skins are the worst...

Check out the right hand pane...

The sizing of the panel is not correct,so the knob is chopped in half...

Maybe the left hand side is the better half,but it would be good to get the other half of the knob as well :wink:

Is anyone else having this problem with the graphics ?

I am on Win 7 Pro x64...

I like SynthMaster 2 and because it's such a great synth, it deserves to have all of these little bugs fixed because they do exist...

Then roll out SynthMaster 3 :tu:
Regarding cosmetic issues, I will fix as much as I can. BTW, the emphasis is on the newer Satyatunes skins, I can not fully support older skins that don't event have retina images. Those are totally waste of time for me at this point.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Sounds a reasonable approach to me.
rsp
sound sculptist

BTW, you guys are not aware of the architectural changes that I've gone through to come up with this build. I've merged tons of code from SynthMaster One UI components + built a dynamic architecture where one can add/remove components (and hence can have dynamic effects, layers, mod matrix entries, etc). I'm telling this because as I've expected, I'm seeing a lot of negative comments here...

I also have to say that my user group on facebook reported at least 30 issues to me and most of them are already fixed. Once I have a confident build, that one will be announced as our official beta to the entire world.
Works at KV331 Audio

Bulent, you have also seen words of encouragement here.
I know me for one and others here have expressed to you, that Synthmaster sounds really good and we want it to 'win'.

But yes it also has a history of 'almost there', and we hope to have a version that is there.

We do appreciate the work you put into it.
rsp
sound sculptist

Bulent...don't get me wrong...

I think that SynthMaster 2 is a great sounding synth and we appreciate the immense amount of work that goes into the development of it :hug:

And it has come a long way :wink:
No auto tune...

Guys, please see my announcement for v2.9.9 Beta, we finally released it:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=556176
Works at KV331 Audio

I wish analog filter from SM2 to be implemented in v.3 cuz it's monster or the new analog one to be even better.Cheers :)

2.99 beta not found in my user area.

maximoog wrote: ↑Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:20 pm 2.99 beta not found in my user area.
If you do not have SynthMaster 2 licenses you can not see SynthMaster 2.9.9 Beta.

Hi,
I have a thing about blue skin: in my system the color is going almost purple, it is my system or am I wrong? The tranquil blue classic skin has a better tonality
Thanks
Luciano
Ps maybe black or dark grey are two possibility?

I got SynthMaster Player a few months ago then I bought one expansion. That all worked fine.

Today I got the upgrade to SynthMaster and installed the 2.9.9 version. I have a question about the expansion I bought. The instruction video seems to no longer be accurate for this new version. I'm guessing now installation of expansions is done through the shop? It's a little bit strange. When I change the Category to "All Products" it shows me what I have purchased. When I change it to "Installed" or "Purchased" it shows a much longer list, including all the products I have neither purchased nor installed.

So, do I get to install my expansion in both SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player? What's the new method for installing expansions in SynthMaster 2.9.9?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote: ↑Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:15 pm I got SynthMaster Player a few months ago then I bought one expansion. That all worked fine.

Today I got the upgrade to SynthMaster and installed the 2.9.9 version. I have a question about the expansion I bought. The instruction video seems to no longer be accurate for this new version. I'm guessing now installation of expansions is done through the shop?
Just go to the shop in SM2.9 and right-click in there. Choose "Refresh my licenses", then "Restore my expansions".
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: ↑Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:24 pm Just go to the shop in SM2.9 and right-click in there. Choose "Refresh my licenses", then "Restore my expansions".
Thank you! "Restore" didn't seem to be the correct word and it also gives a warning so I wanted to make sure, first.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Return to β€œKV331 Audio”