SynthMaster One v1.3 Alpha - Cloud Based Preset Sharing, New White Skin, better Microtuning/Scales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:03 pm 1. Synthmater still makes FL Studio GUI to lag as hell :(
I can not reproduce this one so far. This is on Windows, right ? Any videos/project files that can help me reproduce it ?
Last edited by kv331 on Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

--
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:41 am
jdnz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:01 am I suspect you may have an issue with the beta's implementation of this if that's the case, as I too had the keyboard vanish (followed by a total crash) - previous version (non-beta) was fine
The implementation in the beta version has not changed.
I've just redownloaded the key file and installed it - will see if that fixes it, may also have just been a one-off crash

kv331 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:39 am
Elektronisch wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:40 pm For me SM synths causes lag in FL Studio.
I'm testing with FLStudio today. Are you referring to a UI lag?
Yes. Smone becomes laggy and aswel fl studio ui lags (meters, analyzer ect). Im using latest fl version released in february. Im using windows 10.

Ill do the videi when ill be in studio.

jdnz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:32 am I've just redownloaded the key file and installed it - will see if that fixes it, may also have just been a one-off crash
if the issue is related to serial number, that UI controls should disappear randomly, not only the piano view. If the issue is specific to the piano view only, I'll have to debug that further. Do you remember which skin was that?
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:41 am if the issue is related to serial number, that UI controls should disappear randomly, not only the piano view. If the issue is specific to the piano view only, I'll have to debug that further. Do you remember which skin was that?
Was _only_ the keyboard that vanished (all of it) - followed by a total crash a few minutes later, was using the standard skin

jdnz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:03 am Was _only_ the keyboard that vanished (all of it) - followed by a total crash a few minutes later, was using the standard skin
ok then time to debug :) Windows or Mac?
Works at KV331 Audio

Again, how do I get it to load in Studio One?

kv331 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:24 am
jdnz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:03 am Was _only_ the keyboard that vanished (all of it) - followed by a total crash a few minutes later, was using the standard skin
ok then time to debug :) Windows or Mac?
win7x64, using reaper as a host

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:00 am
nachenko wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:57 pm Hi, kv331, bug found. Self-explanatory screenshot here:

https://monosnap.com/file/53ZvWUe4L4gjB ... KKOxjsZZUs

Thanks!
But knob shows its not perfectly tuned but at -1 semitone and then -1 octave looks logical because it enters -1 octave region
Sorry, I'll explain it better. The subOsc sounds perfectly tuned up to the main Osc at -1 octave, but the display says "-1 octave -1 semitone". If I set it to display "-1 octave", it sounds clearly detuned. Either the display is wrong, or the knob value control is not working as expected and by some coincidence it gave me a "properly tuned" value at "-1 octave -1 semitone".

I used mouse wheel to set the value, BTW, this makes the SubOsc pitch control to jump in 1 semitone intervals. In theory.

Mac High Sierra, Ableton Live 9.
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

I can confirm the issue with laggy UI in FL Studio 20.1.2 [build 877]. Win 10 64 bit.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:39 am I can confirm the issue with laggy UI in FL Studio 20.1.2 [build 877]. Win 10 64 bit.
any specific use case I should be aware of? I opened up 4 instances and played with parameters but no luck, working smoothly. does it happen with automation, or during playback?
Works at KV331 Audio

zvenx wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:51 pm Thanks Bulent.
A higher resolution video would have been nice.

Also when I click on your link I don't get them,
but I do here:

http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx
Very strange, I have two computers, they both behave different. On my Mac Pro I just made the purchase, and got a working serial. When I use the above link, on the Pro, I get a link to a version named 1.1.6. The exact same link will give me on my Macbook Air a version named 1.2, but my serial is not accepted! The link from my receipt does work with my serial.
The 1.1.6 crashes on the Pro immediately on opening the UI in Bitwig 2.5! The demo worked fine...
Crashes also Mainstage immediately!

Maybe the newly purchased SM1 are not connected to the beta?
Last edited by Tj Shredder on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:57 pm The 1.1.6 crashes on the Pro immediately on opening the UI in Bitwig 2.5! The demo worked fine...

Maybe the newly purchased SM1 are not connected to the beta?
Our user database on the beta server is not up to date. It's a couple of months old.

Regarding installing v1.1.6 over v1.2, I'd recommend:

delete /documents/synthmasterone
delete /library/application support/kv331 audio/synthmasterone

and then reinstall v1.1.6
Works at KV331 Audio

I can't download 1.2 anyway, and the crashes happened in the so called "stable" version... (You should have received the crash logs...)
I reinstalled according to your instruction and now it opens fine! Thanks a lot! But:
PLEASE ALLOW COPY PASTE FOR THE SERIAL....
Its too long and it seems each reinstall needs to put it in again!
It looks like installing the full version over the demo turned it into an instant crashing version. Think about an uninstaller within you installer. That would significantly lower the demand on support...

Is there a chance to get hold of the beta for me...?

Return to “Instruments”