SynthMaster One v1.3 Alpha - Cloud Based Preset Sharing, New White Skin, better Microtuning/Scales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Just because you are not able to configure your system correctly everything is bad. Why are you writing such a shit?
I bet I know more about computers and how to configure them than you. I work on IT support, have done it years, so yeah, it's my fault that they can't code. It's well known that their products are buggy. I don't have anything else to say, so cya.

Keel, what DAW are you using? might be SM One wasnt tested on DAW you are using.

For me SM synths causes lag in FL Studio.

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:40 pm Keel, what DAW are you using? might be SM One wasnt tested on DAW you are using.

For me SM synths causes lag in FL Studio.
Tested this beta on FL Studio, Reason (demo) ja Live. Same behaviour on all DAW's. Last time I tested One around year ago, same behaviour back then: Graphical glitces, crackling, crashes and so on. After that I have bought a new computer (all parts are totally new), still similar type of behaviour. And it was that also same in normal Synthmaster years ago when I also had different computer back then. Has happened 3 different computer on me now, and I remember to read that many people have complained about stability problems. Bugs and crashes.

Most commons are those graph glitches, missing icon's and options, weird meters activity and overal lagginess. Sometimes you have crackling issues, like this beta seems to have a lot, and then there is a total crash. For me, this beta crashed Reason, but no crash on Live or FL. Graph glitches, missing icon's / options even more than that. Also audio crackled a lot. More than the old version did.

I like One's gui, workflow and it sounds good. I like it, and I would be nice to use it, but it is just way too unstable. Has always been, and probably always will be. Sadly.

Hi, kv331, bug found. Self-explanatory screenshot here:

https://monosnap.com/file/53ZvWUe4L4gjB ... KKOxjsZZUs

Thanks!
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

For those who have download errors.
Try to download with firefox.

nachenko wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:57 pm Hi, kv331, bug found. Self-explanatory screenshot here:

https://monosnap.com/file/53ZvWUe4L4gjB ... KKOxjsZZUs

Thanks!
But knob shows its not perfectly tuned but at -1 semitone and then -1 octave looks logical because it enters -1 octave region

keel wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:07 pm I know this is a beta, but I had similar experiences with all Synthmaster products. Earlier versions of SM One and Synthmaster itself. Bug after bug. Bugfest synth(s). I bought my SM One like 2 years ago. I love the sound of it, but I have not used it any of my songs, because of the bugs. It's not stable enough to use.

I gave a ride to this beta, and once again I remember why I don't use Synthmaster products.

Graphical glitches, crackling audio, crashing, laggy and so on. In this pic, almost all the keyboards are missing. Volume knob is missing, can't access on mod and engine options and whatever. It's not related to new skin, happened old versions too. You can "fix" this by closing gui on X and re-open it, but just wait minute or two, and they are back.

All the patches are f*cking too loud. Meters are hot red. Init patch, hit note on keyboard. the volume is so loud and meters are screaming on hot red. What is the point of everything be so f*cking loud? Impress users with loud sound?

Now happened weirdest thing ever. I am writing this message, Synthmaster was open and idling peacefully on the background, but somehow it start to play notes itself, lol wtf. It started to generated notes, from where? First one note came in, then second, and then third and now they are on hold, playig endless :lol:

Yeah, going to uninstall this crashmaster. It's shame, because I like the sound of this.

If ui controls are missing that means your serial is invalid, What is your registered e-mail? Pm please.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:31 am If ui controls are missing that means your serial is invalid, What is your registered e-mail? Pm please.
I suspect you may have an issue with the beta's implementation of this if that's the case, as I too had the keyboard vanish (followed by a total crash) - previous version (non-beta) was fine

Generally I'd say any 'copy protection' that mimics a bug/crash is probably a really bad idea from the customer support point of view - surely reverting to 'demo' mode with noise burstt/session timeout would be much saner?

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:40 pm For me SM synths causes lag in FL Studio.
I'm testing with FLStudio today. Are you referring to a UI lag?
Works at KV331 Audio

jdnz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:01 am I suspect you may have an issue with the beta's implementation of this if that's the case, as I too had the keyboard vanish (followed by a total crash) - previous version (non-beta) was fine
The implementation in the beta version has not changed.
Works at KV331 Audio

hitting a whopping 160kps download speed here ha

Problem here with one of factory preset:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wickfut wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:51 am hitting a whopping 160kps download speed here ha
The beta server isnt using the content delivery network (yet). I'll try to set that up.
Works at KV331 Audio

No GUI visible after loading in Studio One 4.

kv331 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:39 am
Elektronisch wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:40 pm For me SM synths causes lag in FL Studio.
I'm testing with FLStudio today. Are you referring to a UI lag?
just tested with 4 instances, each a separate skin. I don't see any sort of UI lag.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”