XSRDO Analogy Official Release

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All

I'm happy to share with you my latest Synth.

I've had great fun making it and now even more fun using it.
It works OK on my setup and hopefully will work fine on all
your different DAWs as well. If you have any issues or bugs
please be kind enough to let me know and I will try to improve it.

I tried to make a cool demo but I'm not very good at video work.
However, here is a simple YouTube video to watch if you want to
see it in action before deciding to download.

https://youtu.be/G-kNpbCf7UQ

Free download at
http://xsrdo.blogspot.com/

Kirsty
Last edited by kirsty roland on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you for this nice gift.
It is very interesting where the journey goes…
very promising evolution of Doppler
Nice look and Sound, love it
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

Your welcome.
It's always nice when someone takes the time to reply.

Kirsty

thanks! will check it out soon

Great!
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

Thank you for your generosity, for Analogy and for Your previous modular synths.
I've also read that there will be a padsynth module in Analogy and this is a very interesting news.
Can I ask You if there will be the possibility to save the sample generated by this module?

Cheers

rickdom wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:22 pm Thank you for your generosity, for Analogy and for Your previous modular synths.
I've also read that there will be a padsynth module in Analogy and this is a very interesting news.
Can I ask You if there will be the possibility to save the sample generated by this module?

Cheers
I've been playing with a padsynth generator module this week, but it's tricky.
My laptop can't keep up with the huge FFT computations needed to generate the waveforms
inside the plugin without interrupting the audio stream.
Also, having multiple instances of the module each using 64 to 256k is using a lot of memory.
I know you guys will most probably have better computers than me, but if my CPU is too slow
for this to work I might not be able to pull it off, however if I can get it working I'll add a save button
just for you. :)

Did you know that my wavetable editor can create and save padwaves in *.wav format which
can be loaded into the sample player module and played polyphonically.

Regards
Kirsty

First all I want to Thank You for your kind replay.
Yes, I know your wavetable editor and I'musing it frequently to generate .wav file which I usually import to samplers.
But my request for information on the possibility of saving the waveform was determined by the fact that in the past some VSTi designers implemented this algorithm differently in their instruments giving the possibility of obtaining very different sounds.
I was therefore wondering if in the new version the algorithm would have been similar to that of the waveform editor or if it will be modified.
I also thought that the generation of the sample was done a single time at the push of a button without the need to continuously recalculate at the slightest variation of an algorithm parameter.
I don't want to bother you too much and I would ask you not to waste time adding this functionality already present in the wavetable editor (you know how vst users are: if they see the possibility they ask more and more but again don't bother to implement unnecessary functions).

Thank You again for your work
Best regards

rickdom wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:55 pm First all I want to Thank You for your kind replay.
Yes, I know your wavetable editor and I'musing it frequently to generate .wav file which I usually import to samplers.
Cool
rickdom wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:55 pm But my request for information on the possibility of saving the waveform was determined by the fact that in the past some VSTi designers implemented this algorithm differently in their instruments giving the possibility of obtaining very different sounds.
I was therefore wondering if in the new version the algorithm would have been similar to that of the waveform editor or if it will be modified.
Modified. 128 note poly + filter + some other stuff
rickdom wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:55 pm I also thought that the generation of the sample was done a single time at the push of a button without the need to continuously recalculate at the slightest variation of an algorithm parameter.
Yep, I went that route in the end.
rickdom wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:55 pm I don't want to bother you too much and I would ask you not to waste time adding this functionality already present in the wavetable editor (you know how vst users are: if they see the possibility they ask more and more but again don't bother to implement unnecessary functions).

Thank You again for your work
Best regards
Too late mate, I've already got this module working. :hihi:
Playing loads of different padwaves simultaneously in a multi-timbral patch sounds awesome.
It will be in v1.1

Regards
Kirsty

Just perfect!
Sorry for the late reply, only to Thank You again.
Best regards

Padwave :) Yay thanks for working on this

I'm certainly late to the party- but it sounds great, and the GUI is very polished and sexy (unless, of course, someone hates Moog-style modules)! I've kept every iteration from the early PWMS (something about its arpeggiator makes it unique) on through to Doppler, so I'm certainly very grateful for Analogy... top notch bit of virtual kit!
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

Thank you so much for this Kirsty :love:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thanks guys

Its always nice to read your comments.
I have a working padwave module and have added a rhythm option to the arp/sequencer for different patterns.
Also, I've been working on an updated wavetable module, but I don't know if I will
include it in v1.1 as its based on a more advanced modular engine.

Regards
Kirsty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Kirsty. Can't wait to try that padwave module. Also, would it be possible to change the color or skin like in Doppler ? The black color is a bit too dark for my eyes.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Modular Synthesis”