Claude Diode - Spleen [dystopianpop]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yes, an another track!
https://soundcloud.com/claudediode/spleen-4
second track from fantôme ep
any comments more than welcome.
Regards,
/S

if you have the time and will, compare with 'Le Fantôme', also on soundcloud, and point to faults, strenghts etc.
opinions welcome and, perhaps, needed.
/s

i dig where the haunting style tries to go, but it all gets clouded up in one big noisy fuzzball.
drums are thin and almost casio toy keyboardish.
it all comes down to the production. i dunno. there are lovers of lo-fi that prob love the sound.
i like a bit more clairity and distinction of the placement of the sounds myself.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:47 pm i dig where the haunting style tries to go, but it all gets clouded up in one big noisy fuzzball.
drums are thin and almost casio toy keyboardish.
it all comes down to the production. i dunno. there are lovers of lo-fi that prob love the sound.
i like a bit more clairity and distinction of the placement of the sounds myself.
ok. i think the lo-fi is where i want to remain, on these tracks. i'm remixing even crappier(!) tracks and seeing where i can get without rerecording. this is going to remain in the 'demo' domain, with lessons learned for future mixing. mixing is done for headphones, if that makes any difference? thanks for listening, S

Return to “Music Cafe”