Comp groups are broken in 10.0.24

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just discovered that if you create a comp group in 10.0.24 they don't work properly. The tracks all play simultaneously until the cursor passes the end point of a selection and then it mutes that track. It's as if only selection end points are being seen but not selection start points. This is in windows 10.

AGreen wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:42 pm I've just discovered that if you create a comp group in 10.0.24 they don't work properly. The tracks all play simultaneously until the cursor passes the end point of a selection and then it mutes that track. It's as if only selection end points are being seen but not selection start points. This is in windows 10.
Just tried this after reading this post, can confirm its the same for me. Win 8.1
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

No one else seeing this problem?
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

I'm seeing this problem with a song imported from W9.
Making Bitpop music....
Tracktion Waveform 11 under Ubuntu 20.04.
ROC CUbe Ryzen 3400G - 32GB RAM, 2xSSD, Integrated Radeon RC Vega 11 GPU
Yamaha USB Mixing Station, Mackie Reference Monitors & Axiom A.I.R 32 controller.

Thanks for the report. I'll get a fix sorted for the next version.

Return to “Tracktion”