Waveform 10 is now available!!

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Site just went live - go poke around and enjoy :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Congratulations!! :party:

Thank you very much!
Making Bitpop music....
Tracktion Waveform 11 under Ubuntu 20.04.
ROC CUbe Ryzen 3400G - 32GB RAM, 2xSSD, Integrated Radeon RC Vega 11 GPU
Yamaha USB Mixing Station, Mackie Reference Monitors & Axiom A.I.R 32 controller.

Well done on getting the release out of the door, guys. I'll get it later tonight.

Hi bought W10 downloaded and installed.
Have downloaded Antares installed and activated, but can not find where it is to point W10 to find. Any ideas thanks
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

terrynoakes wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:39 am Hi bought W10 downloaded and installed.
Have downloaded Antares installed and activated, but can not find where it is to point W10 to find. Any ideas thanks
What platform are you on? AutoTune is a standard plugin VST/VST3 plugin so you'll need to make sure Waveform is scanning in the directories you installed it too.

dRowAudio wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:42 am
terrynoakes wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:39 am Hi bought W10 downloaded and installed.
What platform are you on? AutoTune is a standard plugin VST/VST3 plugin so you'll need to make sure Waveform is scanning in the directories you installed it too.
Thanks for the reply, I found the vst3,in
program /common files / vst3.
I had to put it into a folder before W10 picked it up.
I'm on Win 8.1
Thsnks
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

Not sure there's anything I need this year in this

Please remind me which version I should get in my situation. I have a version with DAW Essentials and I want to keep DAW Essentials, but I don't want to extend my version/bundle.

I seem to remember from the last update that I should just get the Basic upgrade. Is that so?

Oh, and congratulations on the release!

skipscada wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:41 am Please remind me which version I should get in my situation. I have a version with DAW Essentials and I want to keep DAW Essentials, but I don't want to extend my version/bundle.

I seem to remember from the last update that I should just get the Basic upgrade. Is that so?

Oh, and congratulations on the release!
Thanks! Yes, you can just get the "Basic" upgrade for $69.

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 am Not sure there's anything I need this year in this
What kind of things are you interested in out of interest?
Just wondering if the creative tools (chord track, modifiers, macros etc.) we added last year or the workflow and audio editing tools (Actions panel, Groove Dr, grouping, improved selection, track editors etc.) in W10 are more up your street?

Hi,

I'm using W9 just as composing tool (chord track, bassline, melody etc...). Is in W10 something new regarding this?

Cheers,

p.s too lazy to install W10 demo :)

There's a whole playlist of the new features here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuCiIjS ... Q19tjJxu43

dRowAudio wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:19 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 am Not sure there's anything I need this year in this
What kind of things are you interested in out of interest?
Just wondering if the creative tools (chord track, modifiers, macros etc.) we added last year or the workflow and audio editing tools (Actions panel, Groove Dr, grouping, improved selection, track editors etc.) in W10 are more up your street?
tbh the best feature for me the last couple of years is the midi recall - extend it beyond 10 mins please. Plus finally getting preset support sorted for all plugin formats. Not that bothered about grouping since it only matters if you use lots of tracks, I prefer to create chords myself, Groove Dr I wouldn't use, and Autotune is spawn of the devil.

terrynoakes wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:39 am Have downloaded Antares installed and
Blimey, the route to getting that could have been somewhere a bit more obvious!

Clue for anyone else: almost at the tail end of your MyDownloads list. And then it gets convoluted, partly due to seriously slow Antares supporting programs that do nothing for 15 minutes.

And now, two hours of scarcely noticable progress since I started this post, a Server Error on the Antares website when I try to register. Oh joy. As a first impression of Antares, it's not exactly filling me with enthusiasm.

Tried the Antares website and apparently I need an iLok account as well. You know what, life is too short for this. If the Autotune plugin is up to the same standard as the crap I've spent the last two hours dealing with, I can't see any benefit in proceeding with it. Thank goodness Celemony know what they're doing.

Antares, here's some people you should use for product endorsement:
(removed image in case of admin disagrement...)

I kept trying. Messaged their support. Expecting nothing. Decades since I've had anything this bad. Total, utter waste of time.

Tried again just after 8:00am and it allowed me to create an account and register the plugin.
Last edited by jabe on Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “Tracktion”