DMGAudio Multiplicity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiplicity

Same problem for me. I love it but in the end I'm never using the plugin because of CPU usage.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

DJErmac wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 pm Same problem for me. I love it but in the end I'm never using the plugin because of CPU usage.
Is the latency not a problem in your workflow?

ScrLk wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:52 pm
DJErmac wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 pm Same problem for me. I love it but in the end I'm never using the plugin because of CPU usage.
Is the latency not a problem in your workflow?
Nope. I got a new computer a few months ago and now Multiplicity is in every project.
CPU usage is indeed huge when compared to most plugins I use, even with a i9 9900k, but I can deal with it.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

I read that Multiplicity will get a low cpu mode.

If you’re having latency problems check out GainMatch by let it mix. An actual game changer :)
It’s $9! I’m able to use MAAT Red and Orange with no latency, playing keys live. Best $9 I’ve spent.

Edit, here’s a link :
https://letimix.com/products/gainmatch

simmo75 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:38 pm If you’re having latency problems check out GainMatch by let it mix. An actual game changer :)
I'm not sure how that's possible...

I've thought more about Multiplicity and I'm just not skilled enough yet to be able to make use of something like that properly.

ScrLk wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:30 pm
simmo75 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:38 pm If you’re having latency problems check out GainMatch by let it mix. An actual game changer :)
I'm not sure how that's possible...

I've thought more about Multiplicity and I'm just not skilled enough yet to be able to make use of something like that properly.
Try the demo of Gainmatch, it’s an incredibly useful tool for various applications, including fixing latency issues.

Return to “Effects”